Sometimes Help Is Needed But Not Wanted... Chap. 2

Chap.2 

"On Tuesday morning I woke up in Josh's bed."

     I rubbed my sleepy eyes and looked to my right. Josh was there sleeping like a baby. I smiled. I sat up and shook his arm. "Josh. Josh wake up..." I shook his arm over and over again. 

"Mmmm" 

"Come on Josh get up!" 

"What's the matter?" He asked me half asleep. 

"Nothing but you gotta get up!" 

"Okay okay calm down I'm up." 

     I got out of his bed and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and giggled. I looked like a raccoon. My make up was horrible from the rain last night. I looked down. I was wearing unfamiliar pants... I was wearing Josh's pajama pants! I walked out of the bathroom. "Hey Josh?" I said as I walked back into his bedroom. How did his pants get on me? I don't remember putting them on. I also don't remember coming to his house.

"Yeah?"  

"Umm why am I wearing your pants?" 

He laughed. " Because you were soaked last night silly."  

"Okay. Well how did I get them on?" 

"Well you put one foot in at a time..." 

     I gave him a blank stare.

"I'm just kidding. I gave them to you last night and you put them on...? Why what's the big deal?" He asked me. 

"I just don't remember putting them on last night. Or coming here frankly." 

"Sam, you were almost completely out of it. You were so high. I'm not surprised you don't remember." 

Yeah he was right. I nodded my head, showing that I knew he was right. I rubbed under my eye to try to get some of my make up off. "Ouch! Well I do remember that!" I said out loud in pain.  

"Yeah that looks mad sore. Do you want something for it?" 

I sighed. "No. I guess I'm fine." I went to the mirror and looked. It was red,black and blue. Just like every other wound, I had to come up with an excuse.

     Me and Josh skipped school that day and just hung out. We talked, laughed and just messed around. Surprisingly that day was mad fun! I reached for my cell phone. It was off. I hit the on button and waited. I had 10 new messages. 8 from Ryan, and 2 from Aaron. I read them in order from first received to last. 

'Sam answer Ur door!!' - Ryan 

'Sam I'm srry! Where r u!?!' - Ryan 

'Sam please come home!' - Ryan 

'is everything ok?' - Ryan 

'Samantha!! Answer me!' - Ryan 

'I'm so srry for leaving u. I truly am. I'm worried. R u ok? Where r u? Plz answer me!! U cnt be mad 4ever. Sam I love u. U know I didn't mean to leave u wit her.... Plz txt me...' - Ryan 

' Hey babe! ;) wanna hang?' - Aaron 

'r u in school?' - Ryan 

'when r u coming home? Do u need a ride?' - Ryan 

'hey y aren't u in skool? R u comin?' - Aaron 

      I finished reading the messages and put my phone away. I didn't reply to any of them. I didn't want to. I was enjoying myself way to much right now. I layed my head on Josh's shoulder as we watched a movie. I started to feel bad about the whole Ryan thing. I was making him really worried and he still didn't know where I was. I picked up my phone, started a new message, and texted Ryan.