Episode - 79

Soobin is walking back and forth in his cabin thinking about what just he heard...

Soobin talking to himself

   What?? Nia is Y/n's sister and I didn't even knew it till now... Right Nia used to told me that her sister is in FBI training yeah... But why Mr.Allen didn't told Y/n that Nia is dead...? She's... She's no more... "Broken voice"

Meanwhile

Yeonjun thinking about what Y/n said in his cabin...

   Jason really went through alot... She's really strong... But... Her sister's name... I heard it before... Where...? "Yeonjun placed his fingers on his forehead" Nia Allen... I heard it before... Try to remember Yeonjun...
"Suddenly Yeonjun remembered something"

Flashback 1 Year ago..., Exactly 2 months after Nia Allen went missing

In Old Case's Files room

Hank : Hey Yeonjun... How's your case going??
Yeonjun : My case... I solved it Yesterday... Didn't Taehyun told you??
Hank : He must've forgot bout it... Well congratulations... And why are you here??
Yeonjun : Nothing... I heard James got transferred back to Germany...?

Hank : Yeah... Finally he went back to his home country...
Yeonjun : Oh I see... "While Yeonjun was talking a file fell down from one of the racks he picked it up and opened to see it"  Nia Allen, Hank this case isn't solved why??

Hank : Oh this one... That's the girl's missing case... Her father filed it she's a Canadian... But she went missing in California... James was having this case and...

Yeonjun : And...?
Hank : After few days she found dead near California to LA highway...
Yeonjun : Didn't he looked through why she died??
Hank : I dunno but he said it was a accident...

Yeonjun : Looking at these evidence and photos, I don't think this is a accident Hank... Do you want me to reopen the case and look into it...?

Hank : No Yeonjun leave it... Even her father himself don't want to know... Leave it ...

Yeonjun : But Hank I can solve this case ... We can't just leave it like this ...
Hank : No leave it, it's my order and request as well

Yeonjun : Ok... I will Hank... "Yeonjun so badly want to solve the case of Nia Allen but Hank refused it... He can't do anything other than follow his orders..."

Present

Yeonjun : Yes... Nia Allen... But... She's.. dead... !! How can I let Jason know this...? But first let's go and search the file... Yes...

"Yeonjun went to the Old files room and started searching for Nia's file... He has been searching for it from 1 hour and finally found the file... He directly headed to Y/n's cabin... And when he came to Y/n's cabin he saw Soobin was going in Y/n's cabin as well... He wonders why he's there... Yeonjun went in too with a file in his hands..."

Y/n : What brings you here guys... Both of you at same time...

Soobin : I have something to tell you...
Yeonjun : I have something to show you...

"Both said in unison..."