Episode - 73

Soobin : Hank... Kai said you have something to say...
Hank : You guys remember Shadow??
Taehyun : Yeah 2 years ago he is most wanted criminal... In USA
Yeonjun : And died of Accident

Hank : Nope he didn't died that day...
Everyone : What??
Hank : Yes ... We got this classified information from one of his workers...

Sara : You think that accident was a setup??
Hank : Not exactly but that could've been a setup...
Y/n : You want us to track him down...?

Hank : No not yet... We don't know whether this is true of false... I'm just warning you guys to be careful...
Kai : Why we have to be careful hank..? He is the one who have to be careful...

Hank : Of course but if he's alive his target is only us... Remember it...
Everyone : ok...
Hank : And if he's alive is true... We are the ones who's gonna take up this case, so be ready...
Everyone : Sure...
Hank : All the best... "Hank left the place as well Soobin too"

"While Yeonjun and Y/n leaving Beomgyu stopped them"

Yeonjun in mind : WTF? What did this eagle eyed guy saw??

Beomgyu : Yeonjun where were you last night??
Yeonjun: Why??
Beomgyu : Nothing... It's been 2 months since you hooked up with any girl...
Yeonjun : So...?
Beomgyu : I'm asking you whether you spent your night with any girl??
Yeonjun : How?? "Shocked"

"Y/n's cheeks became red when Beomgyu asking questions to Yeonjun... And Sara, Kai noticed it..."

Sara : Yeonjun you never got the hickey didn't you??
Yeonjun : Huh 🤨
Taehyun : She meant... You're the one who gives hickeys but look at your damn neck you have a cute little hickey dude... "Smiles 😁"

Yeonjun : What the?? "Yeonjun checked his right side neck with his fingers he felt a bite on the neck, he realised it and smiled to himself"

Y/n in mind : Shit!! What if they find out??

Jessi : Who's that girl??
Beomgyu : Yeah I really want to know??
Yeonjun : The girl... You know she's amazing... She's the one who changed me... And guys you're all right especially Sara she always used to say this to me one girl will come into your life and she's the one you will love... Love of your life... And that happened... This time she's not going to be for one night she's forever...

Sara : Wow!! I think I know her!!
Taehyun : You?? How? Who's that girl...?

"Kai walked past Y/n and stood behind her... And he placed his both hands on Y/n's shoulder"

Kai : It's our Y/n dude...
Taehyun : What??
Jessi : Y/n..?

"Taehyun and Jessi got shocked because of their wedding they didn't catch up with everyone much so they have no idea about Y/n and Yeonjun... And there's Y/n who stood with embarrassment face and Yeonjun smirking... "

Beomgyu : Finally... Congratulations guys...
Sara : I knew one day you guys should show up like this... Anyway we want party...
Taehyun : Yeah... Party...
Yeonjun : Sure...

Meanwhile Soobin

Soobin is looking at them who are teasing Y/n and Yeonjun and he thinks

Soobin : What are they talking about??

After a while

"When Yeonjun is about to go out Y/n saw him and asked"

Y/n : Yeonjun where are you headed to??
Yeonjun : Ntg I have to interview someone as a reporter...
Y/n : Oh... Cool reporter...
Yeonjun : What cool... I have to go in bus... Can't use my car...
Y/n : Sometimes you have to do things like this... "Smiles 🤭"

Yeonjun : Yeah... See you... And I forgot to say ... You're moving in my apartment "Yeonjun left the place while saying this.."
Y/n : What??

After 1 hour

In Office Lounge

Beomgyu : Hey Y/n... BTW where is Yeonjun...?
Y/n : He went to interview someone...
Beomgyu : Oh I see... And How's...

"While Beomgyu was about to ask something suddenly Kai came opened the lounge's door hurriedly"

Kai : Y/n you come with me...
Y/n : What happened Kai you look so tensed...?
Kai : Just come...
Y/n : Ok...

"Y/n followed Kai and Beomgyu came with them too... Y/n is confused why and then she heard a news from news channel which made her world collapsed"

News reader speaking in TV

A huge accident happened 15min ago in Los Angeles near North Croft Avenue... A bus override and rolled on the road which led to death of 25 people in the bus... As we say and we got the victims names also... Clara, Steve, Henry, Yeonjun Choi...

The moment she heard the Yeonjun Choi her heart stopped beating... She felt her whole world collapsed just in a minute... Tears started to come out of her eyes... And Soobin is there too...

Y/n : Kai please tell me this is not true... "Broken voice" please...
Kai : Y/n please listen to me...
Y/n : NO... YEONJUN.... "Y/n collapsed on the ground... She broke down in tears"
Kai : Y/n please calm down...