CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14

"Buongiorno signora Aracna! buongiorno signore! Such a great day for you to visit DPS Parfum House!"

Masayang bati ng isang babae sa kanila. Kung hindi nagkakamali ng hinuha si Asher, ito ang manager sa gusaling ito.

"Buongiorno Celestina, by the way;" Binalingan siya ng asawa bago bumalik ang tingin nito sa kausap na babae.

"This is Asher Alaric Villafuerte, my husband." Hindi makapaniwalang tinignan ni Asher si Arachna, hindi niya inaasahang ipapakilala siya nito bilang asawa sa tauhan nito. Asher also expected her wife's staffs' surprised face when she introduced him as her husband since he knew that all of Arachana's staff were already aware that their boss is a boyish type of a woman, but instead, the staff just offer a sweet smile.

Bahagya itong yumukod at nagsalita "It's such an honor to finally meet you signore. Please, let me escort you two for today, may I ask what brings you here today signora e signore?

Arachna smiled and speak. "Oh, nothing, we're just her to tour him in the factory since he's a bit curious of what do I do for a living" She was referring to him.

"Great! We are actually exhibiting new set of essential oils from different varieties of plants from La Ferme de Viltain in Paris, France."

Pansin nga ni Asher na maraming tao ang naglilibut-libot at nakasunod lang at nakikinig sa isang babae, yon ata yung museum educator ng perfume house nato.

"You can take care of the other guests Celestina, I can manage to tour my husband alone, besides, I know the ins and outs of this place, so, you have nothing to worry about."

Magiliw parin na sabi ni Arachna,

"Are you sure you don't need my assistance signora?". Paninigurong tanong naman ng staff nito.

"Yes. Now, please excuse us." Arachna politely said before guiding him in to see the displayed objects used in perfumeries.

Arachna finally faced him; "So, this is the first floor of this building. We displayed here the basic tools, objects, and ingredients we used for making perfumes." She is roaming her eyes around while telling him the basic information about the museum.

"like that one-" Arachna pointed a small, crystal liked perfume bottle inside a glass cabinet.

"That was my first creation, I mean, the design was my idea, nagsisimula pa lang ako non nung ginawa ko yang disenyong yan. Hindi pa siya ganun ka ganda kasi nag-aaral palang naman ako non kung paano mag design ng customize perfume bottles"

Asher was listening to his wife silently while looking at the perfume bottle that she's been referring. Sinasabi ng asawa niya na di pa ito gaanong ka ganda pero taliwas ito sa nakikita niya. It really looks pleasing in the eye, it was made of a white quartz crystal, has a round shape and the bottle was surrounded by a carved butterfly design, napaka elegante nitong tignan.

Nang muli niyang pasadahan ng tingin ang mga koleksiyon nito ng perfume bottle, natuon ang atensiyon niya sa nag-iisang kulay pula na bote sa loob ng glass cabinet.

"This one looks different." He subconsciously said while eyeing the bottle, bakas sa mukha niya ang pagkamangha dahil sa ganda ng bote.

It was a red crystalized bottle covered with a detailed design that was made out of an aluminum that has flowers, leaves, and even a small red diamond on its body. And it also has a royalty crown that served as a cap of the bottle. Asher can tell that the design was made in detailed, the bottle was like an elixir container.

"Fantastic right?" Arachna said while smiling.

"It was made from a real ruby crystal, I made that bottle years ago. My ex-girlfriend inspired me to do that. She was my first girlfriend actually since I'm not really fond to labeled relationships." Arachna unconsciously said while smiling like a love sick fool that made him more annoyed. Kung makapagsalita kasi ito, parang hindi asawa ang kausap nito.