The cheater.

Okay y'all this is long as hell so grab something to eat while reading. I hope you like it.

Enjoy. 🤍

Third person's POV

"Darling I'm home" the beautiful raven haired girl said as she walked through the doors of the fancy apartment.

"I'm in the bedroom love!" She heard her girlfriend yelling from the master bedroom so she walked up the stairs and into their bedroom to find Cheryl there laying down and reading a book.

"Hey" she smiled and lied on the bed besides her girlfriend, resting her head on the ginger's shoulder and looking at the book that Cheryl had been reading for the past hour

"Hey baby" Cheryl said and kissed her girlfriend's head "how was work?" She asked as she kept reading her book

"It was okay. You know, so much pressure but okay." Minerva said and stood up walking towards the bathroom.

"You know darling, I was thinking that maybe we could go out tomorrow for dinner. What do you think? There's a new restaurant around here that I know you'll love." Cheryl suggested

"Yeah sure." Minerva said from inside the bathroom.

Cheryl let a smile take over her face at her girlfriend's response. Finally a night that she'll be able to have Minerva all to herself. They've been together for one year and Minerva is treating her so good. If only her job wasn't in the middle. Minerva works too much and for so many hours and she barely even has time to spend with her girlfriend and that makes Cheryl feel lonely.

Minerva and Cheryl met at a bar two years ago. They had been looking at each other the entire night. When Cheryl would stand up and go to the dance floor to dance with her girlfriends then Minerva would do so too. It didn't take long until Minerva's hands were on Cheryl's waist moving to the beat. And it was even faster until their lips were crashed together, making out in a booth aggressively.

After that night it was like they matched, like they were made to be together. Minerva was too perfect to be true and Cheryl was so grateful to have her.

The first few months you would always see them together but after work got in the way, things changed. They would spend more time apart than together and Minerva wouldn't answer to Cheryl's messages, 'I have a lot of work to get done baby, I don't have time.' Is what Minerva would always say. Cheryl understood her, she really did, and even when she didn't she tried to. Sometimes though Minerva would snap at her for no reason. After all the only thing that Cheryl wanted was to spend time with her girlfriend. Cheryl understood though and forgave her, Minerva was tired because of work and she didn't actually wanna act like that.

After Minerva got out of the shower she lied down besides her girlfriend, ready to go to sleep. But Cheryl had other plans, she started to kiss on Minerva's exposed skin and down to her neck until she was stopped by her girlfriend.

"Baby, I'm sleepy." Minerva said and turned the other way.

"I'm sorry. Can I get cuddles?" Cheryl asked, hope in her eyes

"I told you I'm sleepy Cher." Minerva said, an unpleasant groan leaving her lips.

"I'm sorry. Goodnight" Cheryl whispered and turned around, her back now facing her girlfriend's back. A tear leaving her eyes as she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Cheryl woke up early because her father had called her and demanded for her to go to his office. You see it's not only Minerva who has a busy schedule, so does Cheryl. After all, Cheryl is a business woman. She's working at their family business and soon enough she'll take over by herself because Clifford Blossom wants to retire and rest after all those years.