0 2

As soon as the men in black got out of the car, they shoot the guard. Then they get in to the school and shoot some of student outside. The situation there is chaotic.

"Remember, we are instructed only to shoot people who are inside the school. If someone manages to get out, we don’t have to shoot them. " said one of the men in black. They just nod signifies they understand.

=

The three girl earlier who came out of the classroom kept running towards the school fence. Not until they saw the men in black. The girl named Yurin,Minsoo and Ryumin are scared. Minsoo and Ryumin ran and entered the nearest room and locked it. Leaving Yurin alone.

"Guys, please open the door!" Yurin knocked on the door while crying and making a noise. So, the men in black saw Yurin and Yurin being shot.

The room that Minsoo and Ryumin entered was the store room. The men in black suspected that someone was inside, they used various means to break the door. Minsoo and Ryumin who were inside were very scared. As the door almost opened, Minsoo pushed Ryumin forward and he hid behind the closet. Ryumin being shoted by men in black.

Minsoo was just silent behind the closet and didn't make any noise. The men in black came out without suspecting that someone was there.

=

Sunhee's class is on level 3, now the men in black is on level 1. Sunhee and the others heard the commotion going on. They watched closely what was happening. Someone said "Our school is under attack, we need to get out immediately."

=

While the men in black checks the class on the 1st floor, Minsoo quietly goes back to his class and wants to be with the others for fear of being alone. He walked quietly back to his class.

=

Minsoo finally arrives in her class again. When he opened the door, everyone was shocked and thought it was men in black.

"Ya! I thought it was men in black!"

"Don't you know what happen?" ask Minsoo

"What do you mean?"

"Our school is being attack,let's run! What are you guys waiting for? " Minsoo said seems angrily

"What should we do?!"

"Hey Sunhee,do something"

Sunhee with surprise replied "Why me?"

"You ask why you? Ck! You are the class president!"

"Then what should I do?The power of my class president  cannot be used for a situation like this!"

"Plan something!"

"Why do you talk like you're so smart? What if you did it alone" Sunhee replied angrily calm

"You the class president!"

"Then? Do you think I want to be class president? It's all because of my grades!"

"You should plan some-"

"CAN YOU GUYS STOP FIGHTING?! SHUT UP! LET'S RUN AWAY FROM HERE,NOT FIGHT!" their classmate,Min Jeonghoo said.

"Yeah,let'a go then. They already on 2nd floor,we must be faster. " Haruto said calmly.

"What should we do?" Lee Iseul ask