0 8

"We need to run towards main fence"

"How?"

"We had to pass the back of the classroom building and sneak in the bushes on the side of the classroom building and keep running out of the fence." Sunhee said

"Yeah,sure. Let's go"

"Run as hard as you can!"

They ran according to Sunhee's instructions but as they ran behind the school building, a men in black who was about to enter the basketball court saw them.

"HEY! LOOK! SOME STUDENT THERE"that men in black said to another men in black

"Oh nooo" Miri said

"Hey,If something happens,please help me. Don't make anyone think about me" Sunhee whispered to Jiho who ran next to her

"What do you mean?" Jiho confused

But Sunhee didn't answer and ran slow causing her to be behind others. Sunhee, who was between Haruto and Jiho, continued to be the last person.He prevented the man in black from shooting the person in front of him. He turned around and said, "Please don't shoot them, give them 10 seconds!"

"Really? You want us to do that? Ok,1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10"Men in black was response, but he count with speed, feeling like it was only 2 seconds.

"No,not like that" Sunhee said

"10 second already right?" then the men in black shot Sunhee first then some student who did not have time to run

Sunhee and Jiho's incident passed very quickly. The men in black kept attacking them.Haruto who noticed Sunhee was not beside him looked around looking for him. As he looked back, he saw Sunhee being shot.

"SUNHEE!" Haruto shouted and wanted to back away.

Jiho thinks that's what Sunhee meant earlier, so he pulls Haruto's wrist and continues to run to the fence.

"Okay! The others are out, this is it. We don't have to shoot the others" men in black said and left

"HEY! LET GO OF ME!" Haruto said and wanted to get into the school again.

"No...please no"

"Let go,we still can safe them! Bring them to hospital!"

"No we can't,if we get into the school again,we will being shot"

"Then? Let's find a way to get into the school without men in black know"

"Are you crazy? We're tired of coming out! I don't want to go in again!"

=

Sunhee who was shot earlier did not give up just like that, she tried to go to the fence after seeing them still outside the fence.

"H-hey"Sunhee said weakly

"SUNHEE!" Haruto and Jiho shout,her sister,Sunmi who hear that also look at Sunhee

"SUNHEE-AH"

Haruto pulled Sunhee and took her out of the school.

"Sunhee...what did you did"

"I don't think I've had a chance" Sunhee said

"Hey,why you say like that?" Sunmi ask

"I don't know. Go on for life" Sunhee said and slowly closed her eyes.

"HEY! OPEN YOUR EYES"

"SUNHEE!"

"SUNHEE-AH!"

"SUNHEE? WAKE UP. YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE"

"Sunhee...I love you"Haruto slowly whispered in Sunhee's ear.

"I love you too" Sunhee answered in her heart

THE END

Hey, thanks for reading my bad book. And thank you to everyone who voted. I will read all of your comment. We will meet again in another book ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"