scene 9

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

"We got him boss" Mingi said as he entered the building.

"Fucking finally" I huffed sitting up from my desk in my main wearhouse it's kinda like a safe house off the grid.

"He is a sneaky bastard but we caught him in motel he fought like a bitch but we tied him to a chair in the red room" Yunho said while I took off my jacket rolling up my sleeves.

"Let's go I'm in a bad mood" I spoke leaving the office.

"You have been in a bad mood for days now" Hoseok said I rolled my eyes as we walked down the hallway and I have been in a sour mood for days because Yoongi and I haven't talked I'm giving him space but still nothing from him even when I got back from Japan.

"Let's just do our business crush the roach" I said as we reached the red room we called it that not because of the color but it always ended up red after we are done with it.

The door was opened for me and I stepped in to see see a guy tied up to a chair with black rope wrapped around his ankles, chest and wrist and he was shirt less.

The door closed behind me and Hoseok and Namjoon walked in with me standing by the door guarding it. While I walked over to our guest ripping the tape off his mouth he hissed in pain.

"Fuck!" He hissed

"Hello Deok-su we have been looking for you but you have been hiding like the rat you are" I said hands behind my back.

"I didn't do shit!" He spat I just shook my head standing straight pacing in front of him.

"You see you open your mouth and lies just keep coming out" I signed

"When Lee finds out about this your dead you and your stupid ass friends!" He hissed I took a pocket knife out of my pocket and stabbed it in his leg he yelled in pain.

"You are in no situation to make threats?" I whispered into his ear over his howls of pain "Now I just wanna know a few things then all this can be over" I said

"N-Not saying anything" he croaked I pushed the knife deeper he yelled.

"Where are my girls? You rat face bitch" I hissed

"C-Can't say" he mumbled I chuckled going over to the table of tools to pick something out.

"Let's see what will make you talk...mhm can't decide Hoba why don't you choose" I said going to stand next to Namjoon by the door crossing my arms

Hoseok is honestly a sociopath well we all kinda are but he is like the Joker with this shit.

"Wait what are you talking about! I don't know shit!" Deok-su yelled while Hoseok picked up jumper cables that were hooked up to a car battery.

"Wait wait!! I have a bad heart" he yelled I just rolled my eyes as Hoseok walked over to him and clipped the car cables to his nipples and he yelled and pain loud and annoying.