scene 37

Seokjin POV

Seokjin POV

It's been a rough month and a half. Ever since Jimin lost his memory, he decided to forget his role and job as head of the most powerful gang in Korea to instead chase blondes and drugs. So that leaves me alone as the second in command to handle everything and everyone.

The only problem is the other gangs and companies don't want to see me. They want. Jimin he has the. true power he is the king...but with him gone the streets and structures are following apart and blood is being spilled.

Without Jimin it falls apart they respect him and fear him...I don't know if I can keep it together

So have to fix it. That's my job

⛓👤💥

Why the fuck are you knocking so much?" Namjoon said as he opened his office door, I didn't answer him. I pushed passed him walked inside and sat at his desk loading his computer.

Hoseok followed behind me. "What is happening? What's with his face? " Namjoon asked, chin pointing towards me.

"I don't know? He barged into my office and forced me to follow him here" Hoseok said. I ignored them and inserted a flash drive, letting it load up.

"Shut up, both of you and come here," I said as the files loaded up as they stood behind me, looking at the computer.

"Who said you could touch my things?" Namjoon huffed, crossing his arms.

"Who said you could kiss Yoongi?" I retorted

"Asshole" he murmured

"Be quiet and look," I whispered, loading a video.

The video played it was a hidden spy cam of the convenience store Jimin was at that night.

"So the owner originally said the cameras were turned off that night by whoever the fuck was there but after some uh... persuasion he told me that he had a hidden camera in a smoke detector on the ceiling above the counter because he thought an employee was stealing cigarettes,"  I said

"Okay?" Hoseok whispered

"He gave me the footage and said to look through it and I did all last night and...I fucking found something crazy," I said looking up at them.

I played the video for them on screen. You can see footage of a worker behind the counter. Their face is hidden by a hat. A few seconds later you see Jimin approach with ice cream and flowers. The worker scans the items while Jimin opens his. wallet you see him pay while the worker bags the items.

Then they grab his neck, pulling close snapping their fingers in his face. Then Jimin collapsed to the ground. You see the working take off the hat and vest and see it's a woman she walked over to Jimin she spoke to him than hit his chest than he blacked out.