2

'Harry Potter.'

I froze, leaving Hermione to push me. I quickly stood up, not daring to look up, and rushed over to the door the other champions went through. After a while, Dumbledore came in and gave us instructions. We were allowed to leave and I practically ran to the Astronomy Tower. Draco ran towards me, grabbing my elbows and shaking me. 'Are you mental? You do realise how dangerous this is, do you? Why would you put your name in there, you could die, what were you thinking?'

'Draco, stop. I didn't put my name in there.'

He let go, and sat down on one of the sofa's. 'I'm just worried about you.'

I sat down beside him and placed a hand in his shoulder. 'I know, I'm also worried, and a little nervous. But it'll be alright.'

'How can you know?'

'Trust me.'

~next day~

'Harry, have you been practicing?'

'No, Hermione, I'll practice tomorrow. Could you help me? But I've got to go somewhere now... Later!' I grabbed my Invisibility Cloak and ran to the Astronomy Tower. I was early, just as I had planned. I planned a prank, and Draco wasn't going to like it.

First I tied a piece of string to the two sides of the door, low enough that you couldn't really see it when you came up the stairs. Then I cracked open the supply cupboards around the room so they would open easily, and closed all of the windows so that the curtains wouldn't move. Glancing at my watch, I panicked when I saw that it was 8:55. I pulled my Invisibility Cloak back over my head and waited in silence. 8:56... 57... 58... 59... 9'0 clock.

On cue, I heard a yelp as Draco fell head first through the door, landing on the cold stone floor.

'Harry?!' He yelled, getting up and looking around. When he saw nothing, he walked over to the sofa and sat down, muttering angrily about the string. I snuck up behind him and scratched my fingernails against the back of the sofa, making him jump. 'Harry...?' He asked, sounding slightly nervous. I grinned and tiptoed over to one of the cupboards, slowly opening the door. Draco heard the creak and turned around, his eyes wide. Suddenly he snarled.

'Peeves!' He roared, expecting either a giggle or a sign that the poltergeist was here. I stayed silent, and eventually he sighed and looked at his watch. As he did so, I snuck over to the window and brushed against the curtains, making him turn. While he was looking at the curtains, I snuck up behind him and tickled his neck. 'Seriously, whoever this is, it isn't funny anymore!' He yelled, turning rapidly in different directions and flapping the air. I couldn't help but giggle slightly as I drew back. Draco froze and stared straight at me. He slowly put out his hand and took a step closer. I moved back, trying hard not to give myself away...

The rug on the cloak came too late as I lost my balance and fell backwards onto the floor. The cloak flew off, gathering in a heap at Draco's feet. I looked up at him warily, and saw his signature smirk as he watched me on the floor.

'You son of a bitch,' he grinned.

Suddenly, we heard a scratchy voice on the stairs. 'I know you're in there!' Filch called up the stairs, and my stomach flipped at how close he was. 'You can't hide...'

I grabbed my cloak and threw it over my and Draco. He turned to see my nose inches from his. I putted a finger to my lips and he nodded. At that moment, a lamp appeared in the doorway.

Draco and I stayed completely still, waiting for Filch to enter the room. I realised something, jabbed Draco in his back and pointed at the floor near the door. His eyes widened as he saw the string still suspended between the frame.

Filch didn't notice until it was too late. His lamp fell to the floor with a crash, smashing into millions of pieces, he fell straight forwards. Trying very hard not to laugh, Draco and I slipped past him and down the stairs. As soon as we were on a safe distance, we took of the cloak and burst out laughing. 'I- I'll see you tomorrow,' Draco said, still breathless with laughter. I nodded, also still laughing, and we both ran off in different directions.