Werewolf Peter//One-Shot. Part 3🖤

My eyes fluttered open. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I closed my eyes once more, regaining more energy before I get up to do anything.

After almost 5 minutes, I finally got the energy to get out of bed. I opened my door, and headed downstairs. I walked over to the couch, looking over it. 'He isn't here .. I am not trying to look for this motherfucker agai-' before I could finish that thought, arms wrapped around my waist. "Good morning, darling~" He purred into my ear, causing me to shiver.

"G-Good morning.." I stuttered, obviously flustered by the sudden action.
I was spun around and was immediately greeted with bright blue eyes.

He lifted my chin up, and pecked my forehead, causing me to blush.
"Go get dressed, darling. I want to go for walks" he said confidently, a hint of excitement in his voice.
His tail wagged, awaiting my response.
I softly chuckled and nodded my head. "Alright, you can play on my phone while you wait here." I took my phone out of my pocket, unlocked it, and handed it to him. He almost snatched it out of my hand. He sat on the floor and started to play geometry dash. Tail still wagging. "And here, SPECIFICALLY. Got it?"

His eyes were still glued to the screen but nodded.

'I swear, he's so adorable.' And with that, I turned around and headed back up the steps. Once I got to my room, I picked out some (F/C) ripped jeans and an oversized (F/C) hoodie. Both being my favorites.

I laid them down on my bed and headed off to my personal bathroom.

- Time Skip -

I got out of the shower and dried myself off.

I brushed my teeth, along with my hair, and sprayed on some perfume.

Walking out of the bathroom, I stopped dead in my tracks. He's laying on my bed, still playing on my phone. I sighed. "Didn't I tell you to wait downstairs?"

He looked up, his face immediately turning red.

I looked at him confused. That's when I realized. I'm naked.

I felt as if I was in fire, and immediately rushed back into the bathroom, wrapping a towel around me this time.

I peeked my head out.

He was staring at me, face still as red as a cherry.

"G-GET OUT ALREADY!!"

He immediately got up and ran out of the room.
I shakily sigh. 'That was embarrassing..'

- Short Time Skip -

I got dressed and ran down the steps.
I looked around, and he was nowhere to be seen.

"Why does this motherfucker keep disappearing?-"

I heard the sound of a plate being set down on what I would think, a table.

I went over to the dining room, and there he was. Digging through the fridge, putting anything that was in his way of getting whatever the fuck he was looking for, on the table.

"Yo, you might as well put all that back, we finna head out." His ears perked up, and he looked over at me. He groaned and put everything back inside the fridge.

When he was done doing all that, he closed it's door and with a poof, he turned into a Lil' dog.

I grabbed my keys off of the kitchen counter and picked him up, and cradling him in my arms.
After I made sure he was comfortable, I walked out the front door, and locked it behind me. Walking off to my car.

- Time Skip. Because I am very lazy. -

After a long ass walk around the park, we had headed off to go get ice cream. We sat in my car. He changed into his human form, and happily ate his heart away.

It was honestly adorable.

Then I realized. He never really told me his name. And or, I never really gave him one.

"Hey, do you have a name? If you do, you never really told me."

He looked up at me and chuckled to himself.
"Apologies, darling. All this time and I've never properly introduced myself. It's Peter."

"Pfft- what kind of bitch ass name is Peter-"
He cuts me off,
"I will fill up your sinuses with my piss."

I immediately shut my mouth, look off to the side and quietly ate my ice cream.

"My bad" I mumbled.
All he did was sigh, "Whatever.. you're lucky that I love you.." He whispered that last bit, but I still heard it.
I blushed, and looked back over at him. He was looking outside the window, back against the seat.

"I love you too.."

God help me, I don't know what I'm doing with this story-

Sorry this took so long. I didn't have not one clue on what I should be writing. You can virtually shoot me 😌