Her ~3~

FRIDAY

FRIDAY

WELL, YOU FIGURED OUT a few things yesterday. For starters the names, but most importantly that Atsumu has a twin brother? You heard about the sibling part, but a twin was beyond your mental broadness. He was super chill though, especially compared to Bokuto.

As soon as you saw said man, you found yourself upturning your eyebrows and letting an "awe" slip; he must've been the one the cashier was referring to. Truth be told, he could probably snap you in half.

Now you were packing your rhinestoned duffel bag. The time you had alone with your thoughts (Fallon not included) ended to a car ride.

————————————————-
SUNA POV

"You ready yet?" I called out. What was he doing? I went to sit in the living room alongside Aran. I took the corner of the couch, but on the other end, the twins seemed to sit as far as possible from each other.

We were literally just drinking and talking but after a while I got bored. Sitting in your own thoughts while laughing at another's really gets tiring.

We watched Kenma win a battle royal match once but we were cross-faded. Osamu and I ducked and hid from the gunshots, Kiyo woke up a passed out Mattsun so they could escape, and Atsumu ran but dragged Aran down with him. I think Kenma got it all on stream, and that's how we ended up finding out.

Anyway, Sakusa finally came out from his room to join us. Everyone was scrolling with occasional conversation until Aran slotted his phone in his pocket and spoke up for the rest.

"'M bored," he says. Hmphs followed.

"We need something to do. We look dead."

Aran looked around; the first glance that landed on me I think was for suggestions but the next one led up to his next comment.

"Some of us more often than others."

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem. Now does anybody have anything? Bowling?"

"No," Everybody replied. By this point we do this so much it's muscle memory.

"Out to eat?"
"No."
"Store?"
"No."
"Garage?"

We all looked at each other and smiled.

"Ehh."
"No."
"Maybe."

"Skating?"

Kenma had his head draped backwards over the couch but lifted it up.
"Who is gonna skate?"