Chapter 2

Buzz: Buzz Lightyear Mission log. All signs point to this planet as the location of Zurg's fortress, but there seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere.

*Laser lights appear on Buzz and he looks up to see millions of robots that are armed with lasers surrounding him. Buzz jumps and uses his own laser on the crystal which blows the robots up and sends him flying into the air screaming. Buzz lands on the ground and runs over to a wall to catch his breath when a monitor looks in his direction and beeps. Buzz jumps and zaps it with his laser, destroying it. Then the ground opens up in a Z shape and Buzz jumps in and when it shuts, his suit glows. He runs along the corridor. In a room, a yellow dot appears on a red screen identifying as Buzz. A figure raises his clawed hand and puts it on a lever.*

Emperor Zurg: Come to me, my prey.

*He moves the lever back and the lights in the corridor come on making Buzz stop in surprise. Then a wall with spikes appears behind him and moves towards him. Buzz look back and gasps and runs as the wall closes in on him. Buzz manages to jump through a closing door just in time and the spike ram into the door, denting it. Buzz stands up and saw a battery which reads The Source of Zurg's Power. Buzz walk slowly to the bridge which has discs that floats between him and the battery. Buzz jumps and lands on the discs, each one playing a musical note as he does so. Then, the discs fall suddenly, carrying Buzz with them. Thinking fast, Buzz press a button on his utility belt which makes a force field bubble around him and then he flies upward.*

Utility Belt Buzz: To infinity and beyond! *He reaches the platform and deactivates the bubble. He then reaches to grab the battery but his hand went through it, revealing to be an illusion. It then disappears and Evil Emperor Zurg rises up behind Buzz on a platform.*

Emperor Zurg: So, we meet again, Buzz Lightyear, for the last time.

Utility Belt Buzz: Not today, Zurg!

*Zurg fires his ion blaster at Buzz but he picks up a disc to shield himself and the blasts bounce off. Buzz throws it at Zurg, hitting him in the face. Buzz somersaults over Zurg but just as he landed and turn around to fire his laser, Zurg spins around so fast and shoots Buzz, vaporizing him, leaving his legs to crouch down and fall on the floor.*

Emperor Zurg: *He cackles with triumph*

*The letters GAME OVER appear on the TV screen, revealing that the whole thing was only a video game which is played by Rex, who's wearing a goldfish ball with sicker darts on his head with Buzz and Hiroko, beside him watching.*

Hiroko: No!

Rex: Oh, no! No! No, no, no, no, no!

Buzz: Oooh. You almost had him!

Rex: I'm never gonna defeat Zurg!

Buzz : Sure, you will, Rex. In fact, you're a better Buzz than Hiroko Is.

Hiroko: Hey!

Rex: But look at my little arms! I can't pressed the "Fire" button and jump at the same time!

*Buzz, Hiroko And Rex then hear a rattling noise and see Woody throwing things out of a drawer as if looking for something.*

Woody: Where is it? Where is it? Where is it?

Buzz Lightyear: Uh. Woody?

Woody: Huh? Oof!

*Woody hits his head and falls out of the draw hitting several others on the way down.*

Hiroko, Buzz and Rex: Ooooh.

Buzz: Hang on, Cowboy!

*Buzz swings on a red desk lamp, lands on a car and rides it along a looping track and off the jump like in the first movie and spins through the air before landing next to Woody. He runs over and picks him up.*