missing you like crazy

Remember when it all began ? Because I do
Remember when it all started, when we began talking, when our conversations where endless..

Do you ?.  Maybe you do, maybe you don't.

Or maybe it doesn't matter to you anymore.
But to me it means everything . It's all over for you. But what about our memories ?.
Do they still follow you around at nights ?.
Or you are just a little bit to busy thinking about how perfect you are and how good things are with her.

But haven't you think about how broken I must be ?. Have you ?.

Do you even now how much you broke me
By leaving me...by forgetting everything we ever had. The endless calls, our funny way of making each other laugh. We used to fall asleep while talking on the phone.

We didn't care about our distance.
We had hope that someday we were gonna be together and we will finally be happy.

You use to scream "come live with me"
We use to fight for stupid things and argue because of our jealousy.

Whenever I heard your voice it was like something special, it will leave me completely speechless.

I kept praying & praying and hopping one day we will finally see each other.

One day, a extraordinary i got the chance to finally see you I was in shock I couldn't even get out the words, you just saw me and hugged me tight just like i did.

It was something so amazing, I can't describe it
Because that's how much I loved you and I still remember what you said while you hold me tight "I missed you" "I love you" and I just stood there and hold, and said back "me to" because i couldn't believe it.