seeing you with her

At first i thought it will all be alright, that whenever i saw you with her it wouldn't hurt. But i was so wrong. I told myself all the time that it will be alright that everything was gonna be fine. Oh how i lied to myself over and over again. I wasn't prepared to see you with her because my heart was still shattered since the day you left me. I hold on to our memories and i cried myself every night to sleep. My pillow was always wet from all my tears, I'll will always take lots of baths with all the saddest music i could find and put it on just to sit on the bath and cried till i had enough. I didn't talk to any of my friends or even my parents i avoid them so they couldn't see my eyes fully red. I use to fake sleep whenever they came into my room to tell me to eat. I didn't have the strength to eat my head was always pounding from the headaches i had, it was horrible. I couldn't even see my gallery on my phone because it will all destroy me. I had pictures of you and her that my friends send me i had also pictures of us before anything could happen. I couldn't accept the fact that you broke my heart and all of me, i was in pain. And you betray me that way. I actually believe all the times that you said you loved me. I did. All the times that you said how great i was, how perfect i was. I freaking believed it all. I was a fool. But don't worry, it doesn't hurt that much anymore. Kiss her all you want and hug her, hold her hand, make her laugh like you did with me and i hope you last a life time with her i really do, i hope that your happy with her and she with you, i really do. Treat her right don't brake her down like you did with me, I shouldn't even say this because of the way you both betray me but it doesn't matter anymore, everything has change, time has passed and my scars are fully cured. And if you're wondering if i still remember you or miss you? I do but not the you that you are now i miss the you that you were back then, the you that loved me, that you that believed in me, the you that will make me laugh until my stomach hurt, the you that my father accept it, the you that knew me better than anyone, the you that i truly loved.