Prologue: Rose Hashira, Y/n L/n

A/N: I only own Y/n and her Kasugai Crow, Thorn.

Warnings: Mentions of blood , slaughter, and death

-----------------------------------------------------

Y/n was one of the 10 strongest Demon Slayers in the Demon Slayer Corps. You were the Rose Hashira meaning you use Rose breathing. The reason why you joined the corps well, you were saved by Shinobu Kocho at the age of 14. You were currently on a mission in the mountains. You were currently facing a Demon who looks really scared. A teenage girl. "Please, spare me. I promise I won't eat humans anymore!" it begged.

Being very clever enough. The Rose Hashira then gives the Demon a fake smile which goes unnoticed by it. "Alright, then." Y/n spoke in a fake soft tone. The Demon looks at her happily as she then ran off. "Nice try. It was just a trick." The Rose Hashira then thought with a smirk on her face. "Rose Breathing... Second Form." She then prepares to strike her target.

"Freedom.... at last.... I want to live a life without eating or attacking humans...." The Demon thought while she was still running for her life. However, in a swift move the Rose Hashira then cuts her head off at swift speed. "Lovers's Betrayal." Y/n had a fake smile on her face. The girl was in shock. Did she just lie to her about sparing her? The girls head drop to the ground as her body goes limp as it then fell against the ground. "Did she tricked me? I was so gullible that she was actually pretending..... But that didn't matter. I will after all be released." The girl thought as a smile. A true smile cross her face as her head then fade away.

Y/n then place her sword back in her scabbard as she let a fake smile cross her face. "What a gullible demon." she mutters. Her Kasugai crow by the name Thorn flew over to her as her message for her. "Demon Slayer Swordsman! Several humans in a nearby village had been slaughter!!! Destroy All Evil Demons!!! Destroy All Evil Demons!!!" She informs her master as she then flew her way towards her master shoulder. Y/n then closes her eyes as she hums. "You don't need to tell me twice, Thorn. I shall proceed to that village." she then says as she then teleports into to thin air along with her crow.

There was a Demon on the run since they were chased by the Rose Hashira. It then looks at her in fear while Y/n has a calm and fake smile on her face. "She is going to kill me..... I have no other choice but to use my blood demon art on her." It thought as it turns around to face her. Rose Hashira then cease her run. She then tilts her head as she hums while giving a fake smile as it then sent shivers on the demon's spine. "You decided to stop now, huh?" she asks in a fake cheerful voice.

The Demon was shivering in fear now. "She's scaring me...." It thought. The Demon then holds it arm out. "Blood Demon Art: Different Dimension space." Before Y/n could do something a hole appear below her. The Rose Hashira then looks down in shock. "What the???" she then exclaims before she fell through the hole as she scream. Her Kasugai crow then follows then sped it's way towards the hole before it then disappeared.

Y/n was screaming as she was currently surround by bright colors. She then stopped screaming when heard a squawk. She then looks up above her as her widened in shock. "Thorn?" she questions. She then diverted her attention on what's right in front of her before she then black out.

3 hours later...

The Rose Hashira then open her eyes as she then woke up. She look up to see a woman who was wearing a strange green robe and a dress and next to her was an old man wearing half-moon glasses who were currently having some kind of conversation. Y/n then tilts her head. "Hello?" she calls out interrupting their conversation.

"Oh, you are wake. Good" the old man says as he smiles. The woman clears her throat. "We heard screaming and saw you lying unconscious on the floor of Hogwarts. What is your name, dear?" she asks.

Y/n looks a bit unsure whether or not she should trust them but she has no other choice. "My name is Y/n. Y/n L/n." she then introduces herself in a very formal yet polite tone. The three of them heard a squawk as they then look up to see the Rose Hashira's Kasugai crow. As it then landed by her side. "Thorn..." she mutters as she then caress the crow's feathers carefully.

Y/n looks unsure whether or not she should tell on what happened. She has no other choice but to admit the truth. "I was battling some demon as I was about to kill it and I fell through a hole." she explains as Dumbledore and McGonagall look at her in surprise.

"A demon, you say?" McGonagall asks, surprised. Meanwhile, Dumbledore is in deep thought. She must come from another dimension since she fell through a hole.

Y/n nods in confirmation. Well, she has no clue on how to get back, though.

"Do you have any idea how you can return from where you came from?" the Headmaster asks. If she doesn't, then they will have to find a way.

The girl then shook her head to confirm that she has no idea how. "I'm afraid not, though." she admits.

Normally, Y/n would hide her emotions in front of others but she felt like she should trust these people. When Dumbledore and McGonagall first found her when they heard a scream and later she was lying on the floor, unconscious. She was wearing an odd looking uniform and robe. And of course she had a katana blade sword on the side of her belt.

"Very well. You are welcome to stay here at Hogwarts until we figure out how you got here and how you can return to where you came from" Dumbledore offers. Y/n then bows as a way to say "thank you". She then looks at them giving them a smile. A real smile. "Thank you very much." She says as both Dumbledore and McGonagall nod.