Ch 4. Glutton Part 1

The cinema room full of laugher as they relaxing while playing games and talking.
Even GOD already join them.

Except one person who sleep after eating. You guys know who it is right?
I don't even need to mention his name. He only want to sleep 20 hours a day if he can or even hibernating a whole season.

After few hours pass, the screen lit as preparing.

"How Cale Henituse got his Ancient Powers"

"Hmm? Here is Cia note. For Cale first ancient power video will be longer. She want to show us how Cale meet Choi Han, On and Hong too." LSH said while reading Cia note.

CJS starting to wake Cale up. "Sun already rising Cale ~ wake up you sleepyhead"

"So we will watch how Cale got his ancient powers?" Alberu said in interest.
Most of them never knew how Cale collect his ancient powers except some of them.

Yep, some of them flinched. They remember how Cale got a certain ancient power.

Chapter 5 - 7 : They Met

Harris Village may have been a remote village, but it was still under Count Henituse's jurisdiction. That was why Choi Han headed to Western City, hoping to at least prepare a small funeral for the villagers.

He was also planning on looking for information regarding the assassins he had killed when he had lost his calm, as he was unable to ask them any questions. However, sending the dead off properly came before revenge.

'If you think about it, he really is an affectionate person.'

"He is" Cale said with a yawn.

His words make some peoples frown. 'Choi Han only affectionate to you ah.'

LSH and CJS already starting to looked Choi Han up and down as to judge him.

But losing all of the first people who showed him love after tens of years in the Forest of Darkness at once made it impossible for Choi Han's mind to not become twisted. In the novel, that was when Cale messes with Choi Han and touches a nerve. He remembered what the Cale in the novel said to Choi Han.

["Why should my father care whether or not some useless villagers are dead? This cup of alcohol in my hand is worth more than all of your useless lives combined."]

Choi Han starts to laugh at Cale's words as he asks back.

["What an interesting thought. I am very curious to know whether you will change your mind or not."]

['Shall we test it out?']

That test was beating Cale to a pulp so that he was almost dead. The amazing thing was that Cale never changed his mind even after he was beaten to a pulp.

"Ah, I'm getting the chills."

Krs starting to feel chills. He remember that time. He starting to pet Raon to calm down.

"Ahh! So this why Miss Eve told me that! Don't worry, i won't ever hit Cale-nim" Choi Han said while looking at Cale.

Cale only nodded as he getting chills by Choi Han stare.

While LSH already smirk and rubbing Cale head. 'I should start teaching Cale how to chase away some b*stard'

Cale started to rub his arm after seeing the goosebumps that were developing. He quickly took a sip of the tea that Billos had brought for him. He then looked out the window once again, only to get the chills right back.