Chapter 9

Lis can't sleep,he keeps on turning from side to side from his bed..Jieun's sucking his neck still lingered on his mind..He can't Wash it away..Lis unconsciously touched his neck then grin like a Mad man..

Meanwhile,Jieun also can't sleep..She keep on tossing and turning on her bed..She can't forget what happened later at the living room..

The two person sat up on their bed at they same time in a different place...Jieun decided to get out from her room,Lis too..The two meet just outside their room..They both glanced each other..Then They both went back inside..Then come out again after 5 seconds..

Both of them walked towards each other and stopped just an inches apart..

"We need to talked!" The two said in unison..

Lis scratch his nape..Jieun fidget her fingers..

"You first!" The two said in unison again.

"You go on first!" Lis uttered..

"No! You go!" Jieun replied..

"Ladies first!" Lis answered..

Jieun sighed deeply with the power of Alcohol Jieun become brave..

"I can't forget what happened a while ago!" Jieun said..

Lis looked at Jieun
"Me too!"

Jieun also looked back..Lis suddenly step closer to Jieun and kissed her..Jieun gasped but later on responded..

Since the two of them both like each other.. They're feelings against each other take over...Lis walked with Jieun towards Jieun's room while still kissing and reached for the doorknob..Lis Open the door of Jieun's room and they entered inside..Their lips are still connected..

Lis Suddenly lift Jieun's body and carry her into the bed..Lis slid his tongue inside Jieun's mouth to meet with Jieun's..They let their tongue played against each other until Lis sucked Jieun's tongue..

"Ummm" Jieun moaned..

Lis and Jieun continue making out, Although the two didn't want the kissed to stop,They both have to broke the kissed in needed of air..

Lis is panting while staring at Jieun..Jieun also did they same..

"I won't be sorry kissing you Jieun.. Because I want it to happen..I like you Jieun!" Lis said..

"I like you too Lis!" Jieun replied..

Lis smiled and cupped Jieun's face then planted a kissed on Jieun's lips..A smooch one..

"Can you let me court you??" Lis asked..

"Do you really have to asked me that just after kissing me for two times already?? Of course Yes" Jieun replied..

Lis chuckled and hugged Jieun..
"Thanks Jieun!"

"You're welcome.."Jieun replied.. smiling happily..

"When we go back to Seoul..I will introduce you to my Mom!" Lis said..

"Okay! I'm looking forward to meet your Mom then!" Jieun replied..

"She will be happy to meet you!" Lis said.. smiling..

"Really??" Jieun asked..

"Of course..you are beautiful just like her..And also a Kind woman! She will loved you!" Lis replied..

Jieun blushed..Lis smiled..

"I like how you blushed because of me!, You're so adorable.." lis said then pinched Jieun's cheek..