Chapter 5

Busan..

Jieun and Lysander arrived at Busan,To Jieun's house on Busan..They didn't directly go to her parents house because they need time to relax first...

Before they travel to Busan,They have a time to practice being so close together and also rehearse for 5 days..Especially to jieun..She have to familiarize Lis presence and also get used to their skin ship..They have to appear just like a sweet couple infront of her relatives...So mostly,Lis and Jieun stay together as much as possible.. Jieun must learn about Lis favorite,Lis will also do they same...Jieun is the only one need a big adjustment because for Lis the task is easy for him..

"Are you okay??" Lis asked to Jieun.. Because she looks bothered..

"Yeah.. I'm just worried..What if I messed up?? Grandpa will hate me for lying to him" Jieun replied..

Lis sat down beside Jieun..
"Why don't you just tell them the truth then?? You don't have to lie"

Jieun looked at Lis
"You don't understand my parents,if they knew that I don't have boyfriend..They will going to pick a guy for me..I don't want that..I would like to choose my future boyfriend myself!"

"Okay,I understand..What about your grandpa..You can tell him the truth.." Lis answered..

"But we are already here!" Jieun said..

"I can still go with you and complete the task..But you have to talked to your grandpa and explain your side..I know he will understand you!" Lis replied..

"Thank you! I will try later!" Jieun answered..

"You're welcome..Do your best! Honey!" Lis said..

Jieun smiled and replied
"Mhm"

"Now then,Relax! We got this okay??" Lis encourage..

"Okay" Jieun replied then looked at Lis..

I hope we can stay like this.. Forever..Me being with you! Jieun thought..

"Why are you staring at me like that??" Lis asked..

Jieun blushed then Averted her gazed
"Just familiarizing the feeling how to look at you!"

"I see..Then Let's practice again!" Lis answered then sat properly..

"No! It's fine..We need to Relaxed before we head to Mom and Dad house!" Jieun said..

"Okay..If that's what you want.." Lis replied then lean his body on the couch and closed his eyes..

Jieun glanced at Lis..then unconsciously looked at Lis lips..Jieun gulped..Lis suddenly gulped..Jieun watch how Lis Adams apple goes up and down..She Averted her gazed while fanning herself..

Lis can feel that Jieun is staring at him that's  the reason why he gulped...

"I will just going to take a quick shower" Jieun said then stand up..

"Okay!" Lis replied..his eyes still closed..

Jieun leave immediately and head to her room...

Lis suddenly remember the conversation where Jieun asked about his past relationship..He never thought about Krystal for the past 2 years but when Jieun speak her name..The pain from the past comes back...

Flashback..

I am excited to go home from 5 days staying at Busan..I am working as a waiter on a Restaurant..Our manager accept catering for the big events..it will last for a week so All of crew must go...I really Missed My wife..I call her wife even though we are not still married..We are already living together for 5 months..She is a former Celebrity..I didn't want her to gave up her career but she choose to give it up just to be with me everyday...Her parents doesn't want me for their daughter because I am poor..But I'm glad that Krystal didn't mind it..that's why I love her so much..We love each other..We decided to get married when Mom already well.As for ..So Krystal is on pills whenever we make love....I didn't informed her that I am going back home today..The event supposed to be lasted for a week..But our Manager informed us that it has a change of plan..So We are all going home today...While we are on a trip back to Seoul..I can't understand my feelings.. Suddenly I become Nervous about something...I tried to shrugged it away but it's still there..