Chapter 1: Normal Day

(Sphere is my original idea and I do not allow the use of it in anything unless specifically stated otherwise, please do not steal my idea, everything here is owned by me unless stated otherwise)

Its been a normal life for corodite igero, living with his grandparents in Japan, staying safe, and staying kind.

It was just like any other day for coro, his grandparents making him breakfast, him going to school and learning, aswell as getting bullied a bit, he wasn't the most intimidating kid.

A scrawny build, brown hair, ocean blue eyes, and being no taller than maybe 175 centimeters tall, he was small. The only thing he had going for him were his looks, however any girl that got close to him soon vanished without much explanation, he assumed they just moved away and thought nothing beyond that.

The only friend he had, that wasn't online, was a girl named seraph maintime, she told him stories a lot, most of them seemed fake but were still interesting, she was also absent a lot yet somehow never got bad grades, so he often asked her for help.

However today seemed different, something felt off today, coro had a bad feeling, he tried to shrug it off but he couldn't, so he grabbed something his parents left him, his mothers scarf, now his. His parents aren't dead or anything, they were over seas on an extended business trip, atleast thats what his grandparents told him. Coro didn't exactly care much for his parents due to the fact they'd been gone for most of his life, but he still held the scarf close as he walked to school, wrapped around his neck carefully. "Lets see how today will go" he said softly, hoping his bullys were absent

He was lucky when he walked to his first class, not a bully in sight, either they were all in detention or they were skipping, either way that was less torment for him. Immediately he saw seraph and gave a smile to her, before approaching her "hey coro!" She greeted happily "morning seraph, hows it going?" He asked, sitting next to her "its going great" seraph states "better now that my best friend is here" she added happily, coro would chuckle at this with a smile

Soon though this changed, a bully of coro walked in "hey bitchodite" the bully said, coros day just when from pretty good, to bad, and he did not like it.

Something then happened, a rumble, crash, and a loud alarm, everyone immediately recognized the sound. *They* were attacking, something coro knew as sphere users, humans that were altered many years ago and gained abilities, which they now used to try and take over the world.

Thats what the government had told everyone here in Japan, and since when has the government ever given false information (please dont start arguments in the comments) the point is they were under attack and everyone started panicking, coro and all the other students started running to the bunker, which was built in under the school specifically to protect them, eventually they made it, but coro was left outside the bunker because of one person, his bully, who had shoved him last second, causing him to fall down and miss the closing time.

Coro was now vulnerable to attack and he didn't like it, he hid, but it wasnt a good hiding spot as he was soon found by two sphere users "kid, get over here!" One yelled to coro, coro was currently breathing hard and panicking, his body shaking in fear, and oddly enough the back of his neck burning, this was his first attack that actually wasn't a drill and he was having a full blown panic attack, something began building within him, an odd pressure.

The other sphere user there started walking towards him and the panic intensified "s-stay away!" Coro yelled at them, but they only seemed to get faster with their approach "we won't hurt you!" One of the sphere users say.

Coro didn't believe them, and he began feeling something slowly start to crack inside of him, this wasn't normal, something was starting to escape him

Coro continues to break down, the sphere users still approaching, coro raised his hands and yelled "i said stay away!" To the sphere users, one of them widened their eyes and yelled "Get down!" To the other. Coro felt something shatter partially within him, and escape him

It was too late, a massive blast of energy came out of coros hand, it stopped the sphere users in their tracks and incinerated them, and also a massive portion of the building and the surrounding area in that direction.

When coro opened his eyes he saw what had happened, and saw what he had done.....he was one of them, he was a sphere user

In the bunker, everyone had saw it, including seraph "no..." she said softly, tears slowly forming from the thing she just saw

Coros mind went into overdrive and he immediately knew he was in trouble, he stood up and began running, in the direction of his grandparents house, he had to tell them about this, and see if they could maybe reverse it or protect him.

He arrived 30 minutes later, panting, his grandparents were casually sitting in the livingroom watching the attack happen, they had seen it too, but they weren't panicking like he thought they'd be "grandma, grandpa, I-I didn't mean too" coro said, his grandparents looked at eachother before looking at their grandson "we need to talk with you, and tell you the truth" his grandmother told him "come take a seat, we have some time" coros grandfather said, this was gonna take a while, and coro knew something was up from the moment he saw their almost fully relaxed faces, almost like they knew what was happening. They must have known he was like this, but he had to know how.

(And this is the first chapter, i hope you all enjoy it, and sorry if its a little wonkey i wrote this while in class)