A foggy morning

Jonah had just woken up in his car, Adam besides him. They were infront of the same house they were paid to work in for 3 days. It was a foggy morning, Jonah could barely see outside.

"Maybe I should wait." Jonah thought to himself as he debated if he should drive home or not.

He looked to the right of himself and saw Adam, asleep. Panic and confusion shot throughout his whole body. "How the hell is he here? Didn't he go in the basement?" As confused as Jonah was, he decided that he should drive home for now and talk to Adam when he wakes up.

"..huh?" Adam was awake finally, Jonah had just turned on the car.

"Good morning, sleepy head. What the hell were you thinking?" Jonah asked with a bit of anger in his voice.

"What do you mean, Jonah?"

"You know what I mean."

Jonah had started to drive out of the drive way and onto the road. He wasn't happy with Adam, not one bit. Jonah wanted to yell at Adam for his stupidity, if that even is Adam.

"I really don't, I just woke up, Jonah." Adam said in annoyed tone.

"You walked into the damned basement! You could've gotten killed by an alternate or some shit!" Jonah yelled. He was tired of these sick games.

"..oh yeah I did! But I came out just fine, see?" Adam said playfully.

Jonah just ignored him at this point. He turned onto the highway and drove home.