Intruder.

Jonah opened the car door, so did Adam. Jonah didn't look at Adam, he didn't speak to him either. Jonah walked into his house.

When Jonah entered his living room, his TV was on. It was static. Adam walked over and stood next to him, confused, but Jonah knew exactly what happened.

"There's an alternate, it's here, somewhere." Jonah said, his voice a bit shaky and rough.

"A Tulpa." Adam said stupidly

"No shit!"

Jonah quickly ran over to one of his locked drawers, unlocking it and pulling out a gun. He grabbed Adam's wrist and ran out of the house.

"What's the problem-?" Adam said, another stupid thing had come out of his mouth.

"Tulpas kidnap people, make others off themselves! Have you forgotten?!"

Adam ran into the house shouting, "I'm gonna turn off the TV's!"

"Dumbass don't go back in!" Jonah shouted, chasing after him. Once Jonah was in the house, the door slammed behind him.

"SHIT." He kicked one of the Amazon boxes he left lay when he ordered things. Adam and Jonah had a few things in common, one of them being that both of them are quick to temper. Adam was acting strange though, usually he'd be pissed that Jonah was yelling at him.

Jonah walked around the house, searching for Adam. He wasn't sure what he would run into, he was checking every corner. Jonah had always been the paranoid type of guy, the only reason he started this business with Adam was for the money.

Jonah stared at his basement door, now open. He opened the door to be greeted by a dark, mysterious, staircase leading down. He took a deep sigh and went down.

Every step on the stairs creaked, this place used to be his parents, it was an old house, that explained the creaking. As he went into the dark pit, Jonah could hear it, the TV static.

Jonah looked at the old TV he had stored in his basement, it was from the 2000s. It wasn't even plugged in, yet there was a strange figure coming out of it. It was him. The Intruder.

Jonah backed away, bumping into someone behind him. He looked behind himself and had to look up to see who he bumped into. It was Adam, but he was taller, he had a disturbing grin on his face, Jonah could barely see his face.

Jonah's suspicion was right, this wasn't the same Adam that walked into the basement, Adam was still in that basement. The Adam standing infront of him now was merely a fake, a poser, an empty shell.

The Intruder grabbed Jonah's shoulder and muttered, his voice glitching, "J-J-J-Join us."

Jonah raised his gun to his head, he wasn't afraid anymore, he knew what he had to do. It wasn't what he wanted to do, but with the guilt of leaving his best friend behind to suffer and die a painful death, he had to. Jonah knew that if he lived any longer, he would suffer the same death as Adam, the caller that called him to the damned house, and the cat.

There was a gunshot, then silence. Peace at least.