Chapter3.

Minji's POV

Mom is home? Like it was nothing. She didn't even bother laying eyes on me when I knock on the door. Or she didn't open it for me. So who does? Of course my nanny. Like, what the hell?

She loves her work that she can't even have time for her only daughter? She works for my future? For my daily needs?

Just fuck it. Since I was a child. I never have the time to play with her. She always say. "Later baby I'm at call" "go to your nanny play with her" is my nanny my mother?!!! *sarcastic*

Until hye hyeon has come. There house is just at front of ours. I first saw her riding a bike with his mom and dad. Ye, I kinda insecure though. She have this well family that I can't have. She saw me. That saw me watching them and crying. I think hye hyeon can't figure out why. Bit I know his parents do.

Then, we became playmates. Friends. Best friends. And now, we treat each other like sisters. She's so lucky having her parents.

"Anak, kakaen na tayo!"

Oh. If your thinking she's my mom. Your probably wrong. That's my nanny. I'm used to it. She's calling me 'anak' or 'baby' she doesn't have siblings though. She's alone. B ut I'm here. I could took care of her.

"Bababa na po ya!"

When I was at the middle of the hallway. I took a glance at the door. Its half open.

And what I saw....

Took the shit out of me!!!!!

Its my mom. Fucking kissing our driver!!!!! Just fuck!! Asking where's my dad? He's dead. Since I was a child. Met a fucking gun shot at the park. When we were plating. Without mom. It just went were taking pictures then suddenly it went *bang* then the second thing i know. Were at the hospital.

Moms blaminge siguro. Dahil sa pagkamatay ni dad. But what she was doing right after dad dies. Its too enough.