Chapter 4.

Hye Hyeon's POV

*Tok tok tok*

"Baby, we have to go. Your bfast is at the table

You can eat whatever you want. I left money at the table beside sofa. If ever your going to somewhere. Be careful okay?"

"Ne umma. You both din po. Be careful . be home early"

"Okay. Sleep tight. Were going"

After a few minutes.

*tok tok tok tok*

"Hmmm. I thought your going to work?"

*sobs.*

*cry*

*DO's eyes mode*

"Omg!!! Whos crying?!!"

"Hye hyeon! *sobs*"

"Minjiiii!!!! *le opens the door*"

"Hye hyeon! :((("

"Hey! You look disgusted. What happened ? Are you hurt? Did somebody rape you?!! Like who the hell would? "

"Ya!! My mom. :(((*"

"What happened to Tita? Did someone raped her too?!"

"Your close with it. :(( i saw her kissing our driver. No. Making out. :(("

" what the?"

*after an hour of crying*

"Okay. That's enough. Your eyes are puffy now. I give you so much time to cry. Now my T-shirt is wet. You better stop"

"Ya!! Can't take it! Only if byun baekhyun was here. :((("

"Ye. If only my sehun was here. :((("

"Hey! I'm the only one who got problem!"

"Ahehe. Arasso. Wait I will open my weibo account. And my fb. And oh my twitter at IG too. And of course my tumblr. Malay mo may rumors about sa concert nila. Nag comeback na sila ng 'Call me baby' it was so sexyyyyyyy!!!! "

"Ya! You Have many accounts!! "

*opening all account*

"Omg omg!!!! Look omggggg!!!"

"What? Do they have concert?!!"

"Ahm no. I just saw a selca from tao. He's one great brat with Gucci's. Hahahahaha"

"Oh ye. Its funny hye hyeon"

*browse*

I was browsing. When suddenly. Someone bump onto me. Well who could that be? Of course my çhingu.

I lay her in my bed. Kahit labag sa loob ko dahil oh well. Si sehun kaya yung pillow ko. Well pinaltan ko ng plain yung unan ni bff. Of course she can lay at the bed sheet. Pero bawal nya unanin si sehun. -_-" duh! She has baek all over! Kkaebsong~~

Actually. I felt pity on her. She doesn't deserve this kind of life. But well. God has a plan. :) im always here for her.

*logging out all accounts*

*watching exo showtime 9*

*after an hour of laughing at kakiligan*

*exos playlist*

*song: mama.*

"Your my lullaby. Your songs. Your moves. Just can't find a word to describe it. They were so perfect. *now talking to my standee. Oh sehun* and you? Even your that brat. I still love you. I love you oh sehun. Saranghaja. ❤ "