Chapter 8: The Basketball match

~Y/n's Pov~

After the stupid date I thanked Tyler and went home feeling better. Now I know that Tyler is the one that cares for me, that actually is nice to me with no pranks and stupid challenges.

This feeling- Am I... in love ? Well I mean he is kind of cool and has so fluffy curly hair but still he's just a friend! Or not ? It's soo hard! I thought about this the whole night and came to a conclusion!

I-I do like him and I'm telling him today at his basketball match!

~Timeskip to the match~

When I entered the basketball field I saw Tyler with- WITH THAT GIRL WITH PINK OUTSTANDING BOOTS!!! They hugged! Well maybe their together! That would be sad but I'd be happy for him!

When the girl went to the bleachers I went to Tyler. Tyler was so excited that he was shaking. "Hi dumb dumb, how do you feel?", I asked him with a smirk. He turned around and stopped shaking when he saw me."Y/n!!!", he said excitingly hugging me tightly, "You did come! I already thought you weren't coming!"," Of course I came! I wouldn't leave you alone! Never!", I answered. He smiled and hugged me again."Thanks! You're my best friend!", he said. Yeah! Best friend...

The game started and a boy had the ball. He bounced as fast as he could and passed it to an other tall guy. The tall guy made a cool trick and passed the ball to Tyler. Tyler bounced the ball to the basket and tried to score but a tall guy from the other team blocked him and took the ball...

~Timeskip~

The score was 24:24 and only one score would decide the winner team. Tyler's team played strategically passing each other the ball but unfortunately the tall guy of the other team stopped it. He bounced the ball and threw the ball to score. Well this is the end- WHAIT WHAT! TYLER CAUGHT THE BALL!? Wow! He ran as fast as he could bouncing to the other basket to score . He threw the ball and tried to score when I shouted emotionally:"YOU CAN DO IT TYLERRR". After that he....

HE SCOREDDDDDD YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Everyone was happy when the referee announced them winning! I wanted to go down the bleachers when I saw-

Tyler kissing the pink boots girl...

I felt heartbroken! So heartbroken that I left the basketball field as fast as I could trying not to cry.

~Tyler's Pov~

WEEE WONNNN!!! YEAHHHH!!

I saw Emily coming towards me exited! I expected a hug but what I got was a...

A KISS!!!

I mean I did have feelings for her but-  Where is y/n? Did she left without telling me Congratulations? Wow..!

Well I'm gonna enjoy my victory and my time with my maybe new girlfriend...

Well guys I know I haven't posted in a while but it was because I needed a break. Hope it's ok! Well then hope you enjoyed it! Byeee 😁👋

~512 words~