Chapter 6: "I don't need help!"

~Y/n's Pov~

Unfortunately it's Monday 😩! Who the heck made the law, that there's only two weekends! Well nevermind, at least I had a very great weekend with Mei mei, Abby, Mir (Miriam) and Priya. We hung out so much and enjoyed our time. I also texted Tyler to know how he was doing and we had fun texting each other.

In the morning I wanted to wake up when a red panda came in my room like every day 🐼🔴."Why do you always come in as a panda Mei?", I asked her kind of annoyed. "Well", she smirked, "I love to annoy my favourite cousin". We both laughed and got ready together.

At school we all greeted each other and went to class. In class I sat down to see that Tyler was looking a bit pale. "Hi Tyler, are you ok? You're a bit pale", I told him worried. He was sweating and breathing hard 🥵. "I'm fine, don't worry.", he said. I was still worried but I had to pay attention because the lesson was important for our exam 📝.

When class was finished I got up my sit and wanted to go to recess but I stopped remembering Tyler. I saw him struggling to get up. "Hey Tyler are you sure you're ok?", I told him worried. Tyler brought a false smile and said: "Just don't worry about me ok, I'm fine 😅". I was not satisfied with his answer so I tried to make him clear he was not ok." Look Tyler, you are no-","STOP BEING ANNOYING! I ALREADY TOLD YOU I'M OK! I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP SO PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE 😠!", he interrupted me and left. Boys can be really stubborn! I thought to my self while rolling my eyes 🙄.

In recess I wanted to watch people play basketball so I went to the basketball field. When I went there I saw- Wait WHAT THE- 😧! Tyler was lying on the bleachers! I ran to him to secure that he was okay."TYLER ARE YOU OK 😨!?", I said panicking a bit."Relax you dork", he said," I just needed to rest". I hit him in his shoulder and smiled. "I thought you were unconscious! Look Tyler I don't care what you say but you're going home right now 😤!", I told him with a serious look. He looked at me and said: "But the exams. Today we're talking about them and I don't want to miss it". "Tyler don't you worry 😌, I will come over to your house and I'll bring you the notes 📚.", I said proudly. I helped him up and took him to the secretary to help him sign out from school and he got picked up from his mother 👩🏽.

~Timeskip to the second recess~

Wait! Oh 💩! I FORGOT TO ASK TYLER WHERE HE LIVES! I went to Mei mei and her friends to ask them where he lives."Mei mei, Prya, Miriam, Abby! Does anyone of you know where Tyler lives?", I asked them. Mei mei took an eyebrow up looking at me strangely 🤨." We were only once at his house, on his birthday last year where he blackmailed us but we already forgot the address", Miriam answered."Cous", Mei mei said confused, "Why do you want to know where he lives? He's a dork!"."Maybe they're in love.", Prya said as calm as always. I blushed and quickly said:" NO WE'RE NOT! WE ARE JUST FRIENDS AND NOTHING MORE OK 😳!". They all laughed before Abby told me that his friends Meelo and Mike maybe knew where he lived.

I went to Mike and Meelo where one of them was starting at me. Mike smirked and said:"Hey are you from Tennessee 😏, because you're the-","Save it dork", I answered before he could continue."Could you please tell me where Tyler lives 🙄!", I asked rolling my eyes." Of course all for you babe 😉", he answered. I was disgusted but I kept my calm and heard what they said 😐. Fortunately they told me the address and I went to his house.

I finally reached his house 🏡. I rang the bell and waited for like 5 seconds when the mom came out 👩🏽. "Oh so you're Tyler's friend, welcome"," Hi miss, I'm here to bring him some school notes 😁📚.", I told her with a smile. She showed me his room and went out because she had to go to work. "Thanks for coming y/n, please take care of him and don't worry if he's mean, it's normal when he is sick."

I went up to his room and knocked 🚪."Don't enter 🙄!", he said with a sick annoyed voice. "Not even me Tyler, I mean everyone would want me to come in their room 😉.", I said confidently joking." Well Congratulations, you've won your ticket to enter my room 😌", he said.

His room was big and looked very cool! He had trophies and awards of basketball games 🏀. "I didn't know you played basketball that good!", I said surprisingly. I turned around and saw..."WHAT THE- YOU'RE ALSO A 4*TOWNIEEE 😆!", I shouted excitingly. He looked the other side embarrassed."Well yes maybe", he murmured. "YOU HAVE A 4*TOWN CORNER IN YOUR ROOM! OF COURSE YOU'RE A 4*TOWNIEEE! 🤯🥳🥳", I answered still excited. "Let's just start with school stuff", he said after getting up his bed.

We learned like for 2 hours and I enjoyed everytime of it.

~Timeskip~

"We're finally done! 😩", Tyler sighed. "Yes! It's 4 o'clock so wanna hang out a bit?", I asked."Of course and because I'm sooo nice I'm gonna order Pizza and if you want well we", he said, "Well just only if you want we could watch a 4*Town movie". I smiled and replied:"Well then, let's go 😊".

We watched the film and enjoyed our time together...

Hi guys! Hope you like it! Thanks so much for over 1.000 views! It's really a motivation that keeps me writing. I added emojis as expressions of faces (hope it doesn't annoys you) Well then till next time 👋👋👋😁

~1047 words~