Pent Up Penthouse Love

As the sun sets on Yakima, Kieran, Jonas, and Josh relax on the stage of Eisenhower. Upon the rooftop, they sit staring out into the distance.

"Man today is a great day!", says Kieran. "

It's so nice out and the birds are singing", states Jonas, caressing Josh's shoulders.

"You're right, very very pretty... birds", says Josh.

"Guuuuys, there aren't any birds in here. This is a theatre, silly goose.", says Kieran in a joking manner.

Jonas interjects with, "Owww, my feet hurt so bad... Can you help me take my shoes off Josh baby?".

"Of course, I can, honey pie.", replies Josh.

"I can help if you need, buddy. I know those laces can be tricky!", says Kieran, unknowing of what Jonas was really asking from Josh.

As Kieran bends down and takes off Jonas's left shoe, Josh slowly bends down. He elegantly places his fingers over Jonas's laces, waving his wagon in the air. After he takes of the shoe he slowly starts to massage Jonas's feet. Delicately tracing his fingers in between Jonas's toes.

"Man, you guys seem close. Anyway so-, we should probably get going.", interjects Kieran.

"We just started baby..", says Jonas with lust overflowing from his voice.

"What.", says Kieran, hopefully not naked and afraid.

Jonas then pulls Josh into a tight embrace, one hand on his chest, another on Josh's ass. Josh proceeds to stick his hands up Jonas's shirt, holding him tight.

"CALEB--!, HELP", whines Kieran, desperate for a savior.

Caleb saunters in like a knight saving his princess.

"Sorry Kitten, I just came to play Merow," says Caleb with finality in his tone.