@12yearold_writer

12yearold_writer , thank you so much for saying you wanted to be in my book. Please check her profile, as her stories are amazing!

Let's go!

This will be the quickest murder mystery the detective society has ever solved. I was able to solve it with my Quick brain and easy logic.

Oh, but poor Daisy. She lost everything. Everything. Her love, her adopted daughter, Lucy.

Ok, maybe not her, but definitely Hazel.

It all started when Lucy began to sleep walk. She would wander about, moving and breaking things. She walked into my room once and scared the living daylights out of me when I woke up to her in the corner staring at me.

Onto the murder.

We were all sitting on a sofa, just chilling. Hazel and Alex where hugging, Daisy's head was on Amina's lap, Lavinia's head was on George's shoulder and Kitty was cradling Beanie. I was all on my own.

"Well, I'm of to bed. Night." Amina said, stiffing a yawn. Daisy got up and Amina walked of to bed, not before giving Hazel a death stare.

"What's up with her and you?" I asked Hazel.

"She is under the impression that I am more important to Daisy then her. Alex, shall we go to bed to?"

"Wh-oh, yeah. Coming." They stand up and go to there room. Then, he went to the bathroom.

Strange.

Soon, everyone was in bed but me and Daisy, and soon I fell asleep.

Then, I woke up to the most horrible sound ever.

A scream.

I jumped up and looked at Daisy, the screamer.

Daisy Wells, screaming?

Behind her was Alex, George, Lavinia, Kitty, Beanie.

I jumped up and rushed over to the door and peered through.

Hazel Wong was lying on the bed,

Ok, so that's totally normal

Wanna know what isn't normal?

Hazel

Wong

Lying

On

Her

Bed

Covered

In

Blood

Quite

Obviously

Dead.

Hazel Wong, dead.

My friend.

Alex fainted .

"Where were you all?" I asked

"Me and George were in my room. As I don't trust any of you, I locked the door. And anyway, we didn't sleep last night." Lavinia answered and George was able to testify.

I turned to Kitty, as Beanie was to nice to kill anyone, let alone Hazel Wong.

"I locked the door and Beanie hid the key. Anyway, I have no motive."

"True." I nod.

"I was in the loo, then I fell asleep in the bath." But his hair wasn't wet, I noticed. And they shared a room.

"Daisy?"

"I was with Lucy. I fell asleep before she did, and I locked her door and still had the key when I woke up, in my back pocket."

"She did!" Lucy cried from her room.

Which meant Amina was on her own.

"That'll be all." I said, then I closed my bedroom door.

Suspect List

1. Daisy Wells

Ruled out.

Daisy was Hazel's best friend and she has an alibi. She was with Lucy.

2. Beanie

Need I say more?

3. Kitty
Was she ruled out?

   Ruled out

4. George and Lavinia

Ruled out
They were up all night and couldn't have escaped.

5. Alex

They share a room and his alibi makes no sense, but they loved each other.

6. Amina

Amina was furious at Hazel and was on his own.

Wait! Alex did go to the loo, and I did fall asleep to the sound of running water.

So it was Amina!