Chapter 2

You look at the body with blood pouring out of her head and then her stomach you use your guns and turn her over you could see white mater, you move away from her body and tremble in fear at what you were seeing you could only see blood and nothing else.

The blood on her once bountiful body scared you so you ran away from the scene.Running wasn't fixing your guilt you still killed her making you fell sick. You ran into school and acted as normal as possible,
but you felt all eyes on you, like they all knew what you had done,  you knew you needed to be to be home think about this, so you convinced your teacher, Mrs. Line Guppy that you were sick so you got the day off. You ran home and locked you door ran up to your bedroom.
By the time you got back the sun was going down slowly, you looked up and watched your bedroom. The pretty yellow room made you smile as you had amazing memories in it but your life has changed and the room was only a reminder that you will no longer have your boring but      peaceful life.

 The pretty yellow room made you smile as you had amazing memories in it but your life has changed and the room was only a reminder that you will no longer have your boring but      peaceful life

It really was hard for you to say you made a mistake to yourself, cause you had done this on purpose the first was warning but you went up to her and killed her even when you saw her regret. The thoughts couldn't leave your head, the gun shots with your black pistol, that's when you remembered that you still had it you opened your bag but the gun was missing. You then tried to remember the last place you had it. You new it was put in your bag but it was no longer there. Where is it?