Chapter 13

I opened my eyes and watched the clock, it was 11:45,"I mush of fallen asleep," As I got off the bed I went the bathroom and took a bath, brushed my teeth and hair, then dressed in a, blue and white dress.

I then made my way out of Vanessa's house to escort myself to Starbucks , I went up to the counter and ordered a, Carmel and cookie coffee with wiped cream and cookie dough on top. I walked out, the Starbucks and went down the sidewalk to the nearby park.

I walk down the path and came to a bench, I sat on the bench and toke out my Samsung note 2220, and look through it. I could see a few articles about Jaen assassination sniper shot, it was all over the news app. I toke off my phone and left the park to make my way to the police station for my interrogation , Mai and Vanessa were there waiting for one o'clock. I sat next to Vanessa and drink out my starbuck drink and was called into the interrogation room I got seated and met two female officers named, Reba Charles-Kallie and  Natasha Morrison, I sat there I looked at the corner of the interrogation room, when I saw a man in the corner, he looked about 18 or 19 years old, within 2 to 3 minutes he began to walk over to the table.