Hot-Heads [Monty + Bonnie]

Montgomery Gator x Reader x Glamrock Bonnie
Security Breach
(Requested by: Goodbye2497)
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

Sometimes I loved my job and sometimes I hated it, on the one hand I get to help people enjoy themselves, on the other hand I get yelled at because some people have a weird sense of entitlement over employees. I was a server in the food court area of the Mega Pizzaplex, sure there are S.T.A.F.F. bots around, but for birthday parties and other events they have human waitstaff, probably because the bots don't have any personality unlike the main animatronics.

Right now, I was serving a little girl's birthday party some piping hot pizza. Why that hot? Because the parents said they wanted it fresh from the oven. So with gloves on, I headed to the table with their fresh pizzas.

It was a big party so of course there were a bunch of rowdy kids running around the place that I had to dodge and weave around, but I'd been working the Pizzaplex long enough to have gotten used to it by now.

Unfortunately, kids are unpredictable, and couple of them managed to bump me as they ran, causing me to spill the food and get myself burned in the process. I hissed in pain, trying not to swear in front of the customers as I held my arm close to me.

"Why don't you be more careful? My kid could have gotten hurt by you're clumsiness," a parent yelled as the kids ran from the loud noise caused by me dropping the tray. "Not just that, you wasted our pizza!" I took a deep breath through my teeth as I tried to answer in a sweet tone, "I'm sorry, sir. I'll get you a new one right away." The last thing I heard as I left was the guy angrily muttering, "Unbelievable... the kind of people who work here."

I held my tongue and just hurried back to the kitchen, still holding my burned arm close to me. The pain was too distracting, I wasn't able to pay attention to where I was going and ended up bumping into someone. "Oh! Careful there Y/N, you almost fell over," said a familiar voice. I hid my injured arm behind me and smiled up at the animatronic "S-sorry, Bon. I'll watch where I'm going next time."

Before he could say another word, I walked past him and headed to the kitchen. The sooner I serve them their food, the sooner I can deal with this injury.

Bonnie's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I watched as Y/N scurried off to the kitchen, they held their arm close, almost like they were hiding it. "Hmm..." My brows furrowed in confusion.

"What are you standin' around for?" I turned to see Monty making his way over. "I just ran into Y/N, they seemed kinda jumpy about something," I explained. He crossed his arms and chuckled, "Y'mean more than usual?" I gave him a disapproving look "I'm serious..."

He rolled his eyes at me and said, "It's almost time for their break anyways, we can ask 'em about it when they come back." He can act as tough as he wants, I know that he's worrying about Y/N as much as I am. "See? Look, they're perfectly fine." Monty pointed to Y/N as they walked past us, carrying a tray of hot pizzas.

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I took extra care in making sure I wouldn't drop this order again, luckily no other incident happened and I managed to bring the table their pizzas. "Finally, took you long enough," the dad of the birthday girl said when I put the food down. "Sorry again for the inconvenience I caused sir," I said in the most professional way I could. "Yeah, yeah. Just get out of here before you cause more of a mess," he waved me away and I gladly left the area to find a first-aid station.

"Where ya headed, sugar?" I jumped at the unexpected voice and quickly hid my arm behind my back again. With a nervous smile, I spoke, "Hey Monty! I was actually just about to-" I was interrupted by Bonnie exclaiming, "Y/N, what the hell happened?" I turned to see him standing behind me with a worried and angry look.

"Nothing! It was just a small accident," I frantically explained as the two looked back at the guy I just served. "Well there's about be another one..."

I grabbed the two by their hands and pulled them back as best as I could. "Boys, don't!" Even if they couldn't harm people because of their programming, that never stopped them from causing trouble through other means. "Please you guys, it was my fault anyways," I begged them. "I tripped and burned myself trying to catch the tray."

Monty and Bonnie shared a look before the former suddenly picked me up with a growl, "You're too damn nice for your own good." He carried me out of the atrium with Bonnie walking beside us. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To get that arm of yours patched up, then straight to my room for some well-deserved rest," Bonnie answered.

I looked at the two most aggressive animatronics in the Pizzaplex with a soft smile "Thanks you guys..."

****

"It's too loose-" "If you're gonna keep complaining, then why don't YOU do it instead of just snuggling with Y/N on MY couch?"

Montgomery leaned down to wrap his arms around my torso and rest his chin on my shoulder "It's called 'emotional support', bunny." Bonnie could only respond with, "Fuck you." As he continued to bandage up my arm.

I laughed to myself while the two continued to argue. I'm glad to have them by my side, definitely the best part of working in the Pizzaplex.