The night of my great plan

2 days after lying to my mum I backed a bag and left through my bedroom window I took my phone and got it to reset so everything on there was gone but I still kept their numbers, I will miss all mum, dad, Max(my brother), Techno, Wilbur, Sapnap, George, Fundy and Quackity.

Mums POV:

I walked to dreams room as I found the test and going to tell him we will get through it together

"Dream I know your preg-"     I opened the door and he was gone I panicked and called 999/911 {I am British} 

"999/911 what is your emergence."      " My son has ran away"           " Well he might return but-"     "No he hates to go outside and he is carrying baby/s  "         "How many babies is he carrying"          " I don't I was going to talk to him about it but he was gone"    " Ma'am the FBI will be in touch, ok "   " Okay"

Dreams POV

I walked along the high street till I came across a abandoned cottage.

Got a job to pay for the cottage but after working there for 3 year he got fired I need to find a new job a café that just opened is hiring I applied and got the job after working there for a week the ...

Technos POV

After dreams case was dreamed a closed case me and the gang tried to move on but it was hard 

"Hey I heard there is a café want to check it out" Q said in one of are meet ups we all agreed so we got up and went to the café we walk in took a seat and waited to be served the waitress that came to wait us looked like dream but as a girl.

After she took their order and let,

" Is it me or does that waitress look just like dream but a girl "-T  " yeah no I though so to"-Q "Same"- the rest of them

=========

hope you liked it I will try to post every 2-3 days 

stay happy, eat, drink and don't harm yourself

bye my lovelies

(346 words)

============