-3 days

*knock knock*

I heard a loud bang on my dorm room door. I casually walked over to the door and opened it slowly making the squeak of the door echo the corridors. I looked up to see Liz crying.

"Where is Harley?" She spoke crossing her arms and her face towards the floor. "He is not here, are you okay?" I asked. I know I don't really like Liz but she seems to be hurt and if you see someone sad you wouldn't do nothing.

"I'm fine" she said wiping a tear from her pale skin. "You don't sound or look it. Come in" I invited her, she walked past me still keeping her head to the ground and sat on Harley's desk chair.

"Liz, tell me what's wrong" I said walking over to her lifting her head up to face me. There was a big red mark on her face like she has been slapped. "Guess someone hurt you?" I asked in a calming tone. She nodded slowly, mow the tears were streaming down her face.

"Let me get you some ice" I walked over to my mini fridge and pulled out a small packet of ice and handed to her. I watched her place and hold it on her face, her nose scrunched and eyes closed as she put the freezing cold ice on her cheek. "Joseph-" I cut her off "please call me joey"

"Jo-joey I want to tell you what happened-" she stuttered "but I don't know how to" she took a deep breathe before speaking again. I grabbed my desk chair and placed it opposite her and came closer to hear the story from her low tone. "These girls were walking laughing and talking. Than they came up to me and just barged me. I wanted to say something-so I did. I said 'mind where you are going' than they turned around-" she stopped and clamped her lips together as her eyes covered with tears. "They hit me because I stuck up for myself"

"Sh,sh,sh" I hushed her and brought her close to my body to hug her tight. "You don't need to explain it" Her hands wrapped around my waist and I put my hands on back and head. I played with her hair to calm her show and just kept saying 'Don't worry I'm here' into her head.

*click*

I looked up to see Harley standing at the door with his mouth shaped as a 'O' just witnessing me and Liz cuddling. "Did I intrude?" He asked quietly.

"No" I let go of Liz and walked over to me bed but I felt Harley's eyes still locked onto me. "Liz needs to tell you something" Liz got up and let go of the ice pack placing it on the table.

She turned to face him to show him the red mark that covered her left cheek. His facial expression changed, his mouth fell to a small pout and his eyes looked her up and down. "Elizabeth" he jogged over to her and gave her a big hug. "What happened?" He questioned.

"Can you take me to my room? I'll tell you everything then" She said turning to smile lightly at me. "Okay" Harley replied walking out with his hands on on her back.

--//--

After studying and thinking in depth about my homework. A for and against argument from a theme of your choice. I have been really fascinated about the crime that people can commit and not get caught for ages and than all of a sudden the police knock down your door and arrest you. I wonder how what they feel then that happens.

I got lost in my thoughts until it was interrupted by Harley standing over my bed. "Fucking hell when did you get in?" I questioned. I have no clue because I didn't hear the door go probably because I was day dreaming.

"I just walked through the door" he replied "but I wanted to ask you something"

"Go ahead"

"Elizabeth said she really likes you because you really comforted her and made her feel special-" he paused "but she doesn't know I'm falling for her and we have only known each other for about 5 weeks. But you must know how it feels to love someone?" He admitted it felt like I got punched in the stomach because by the way he is standing and the way this facial expression changed when he says 'like' .Elizabeth or Liz is a nice girl- in a way but she isn't my type AT ALL. I like girls who are confident and shows a bit of skin.

"I don't like her Harley. I know how much you like her and she isn't my type and you know that" I spoke making eye contact with him. "If you like her go and get her don't back down. She will realise I don't like her back"

"You're right, thanks joey"

---//---

A.n

So that was a turn. 😂

Thanks for the comments in the dust chapter it means a lot🌸

Can we get 5 votes and 2 comments for the next chapter 👍🏼