The day

This morning has been quite boring purely because I woke up and got changed. Later on I'm meeting my parents to get a car but before that I have to see Liz.

Me and Liz left our kiss at that tree and keeping it that way. She is going to go on a date with Harley and I'm going to the pub on my own. I gave a heads up to Liz to say I'm on my way. I start to walk out of the door but Harley stops me.

"Where are you going?" Harley interrogated me. Shit! I have to make up a pathetic lie. Fast.

"I'm just going to get some coffee before I meet my parents" I lied trying to keep my cool. I turned around to see Harley and she just shrugged. "Alright mate" He spoke before I left. Walking to the front gate of the school to meet Liz, I felt eyes follow my every move. I slowly turn to see a blonde girl sitting on the bench I walked past she was reading a book.

In the short distance I see Liz waving at me. I carried on walking to her with my head facing the ground.

"Hey stranger" she gleamed. "Hey Liz, so why did you want to meet me?" I questioned in a blunt tone.

"I wanted to see you because i wanted to know if i look okay for tonight" She started to undo her coat slowly, Liz slowly looked down at herself and blushed.

I let my eyes fall to her perfect figure. Liz has a surprisingly good body. I need to stop thinking of her in a good way, Harley is a hopeless romance to her. But Liz doesn't think the same way towards him. "Liz you look-" I coughed in a blushing way, why do i feel this way "decent" I finished.

"Come on Joey i know you want to say something else" She smirked.

"I have nothing else to say to you" I lied, i really want to say she looks sexy and just throw myself at her, make her moan that she wants me more.

"Joey just tell me the truth, you are good at that" She winked placing her hand on her curvy yet small hip. "Fine you win, you look fucking sexy" I replaced my eyes to her body she is wearing a black tight dress it outlined her body perfectly, it exposed her breasts and her long skinny legs were shown. I bit my soft pink lips. She walked towards me slowly trying to walk in her louboutins over to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck "What are you waiting for?" Her Green/Brown eyes looked in my brown ones. She placed her hand on the back of my head and I slivered my hands to her back. "What am i waiting for?" I repeated in her ear making her shiver. Our lips connected again, I begged for entrance,she let me slip my tongue into her mouth we are going at a slow and steady paste but it is amazing.

*ring,ring,ring*

I backed away to answer my phone; mum. "Hello mum" I huffed, making it not noticeable "Me and your father are here" She continued. "Okay i'll be one second" I hung up quickly. "You have to go" Liz smiled. Opening my mouth to speak she carried on "I guess ill see you on Monday. Thanks for the compliment" She shyly spoke and started to walk away. I grabbed her arm "Liz you know, your a decent girl but find a decent boy for you, Like Harley" I spoke, she nodded before jerking her arm then walking away.

Liz needs to know I don't want her in anyway maybe the odd kiss but that's it, she needs to know we aren't the same, Liz and Harley.

----

My parents and I have debated on what car they were going to get me. The car i chose was a Range Rover Evoque , matte black (look it up,its so nice) they have spent so much money on me, it is actually surprising because they are big savers when it comes to things. It took them 15 years to save up for their dream house, they brought it for £5.9 million. That is ridiculous money but i guess if you own a muli-millon pound company why wouldn't you. But they aren't flash they have nice cars, house , clothes but they help with charities a lot.

My dad was with diagnosed with kidney failure and he had to have a kidney transplant or otherwise he would of died. My brother and i both donated our kidneys to him. I guess having one kidney and a scar is okay when you have saved your dad from dying.

I decided to meet Harley and Liz at the pub right out of the school campus for a couple of drinks plus Manchester United (YAS!) and Chelsea are playing against each other so its a opportunity to watch it. Parking up my car at the car park i get a phone call from a unknown caller. Who could it be? I start to call it back but goes straight the answer phone. What?

I walked in the pub to be greeted by a loud crowd of posh rich boys talking about the football game that is starting soon, the smell of beer floated around the room. "Hey! Joey we are here!" I looked over my shoulder to see Harley and Liz together on sitting in a booth in the corner of the big room.

"Hey Joey do you want a drink?" Harley shouted over the pub noise. I gave him a thumbs up and sat down in the booth. Sitting awkwardly with Liz and just waiting for one if us to start a convocation. "So how was today with your parents?" She spoke in my ear. "It was good, they ended up getting me a car" I replied talking softly into her ear. "How are you and Haley?" I asked, Pointing at Harley who was waiting to be served. "It was good but he didn't compliment me like you did, which was a turn off" She winked. "Liz i told you, i don't like you that" She looked down in embarrassment.

-//-

Later on after the game all the boy started to leave and the girls started to roll in massive groups ready for a night out. The score ended a draw which sucks! I looked up from taking a sip from my 3rd beer to see a blonde wearing ripped denim short with a black top, black knitted cardigan, black high heel boots and black ray bans.

I looked down at my phone to make it look like im not starring at her, even though i was. "Im taking Liz home, do you mind saving this booth for when i come back?" i nodded at him. He turned around and winked at me , i looked at Liz and he has her hand on ass. WOW!

I heard foot steps walk towards my table, i look up to see the blonde sitting at the bar. " Can i sit down here?" She asked me, "sure" I replied sitting down with her drink in her hand.

"Hi i'm Aria. You are Joseph i'm doing something that can change your life in a click of a button all because your very hot older brother Lukas" She spoke loudly over the rowdy and obnoxious girls.

"you're my brothers girlfriend?" I questioned to see her expression change in her face.

"I'm more like his business partner" She smirked taking a sip of her vodka and coca cola.