chapter eleven

Arizona's POV-

It's been a week since callie turned up, she almost every we go.

Sofia went back to school yesterday and Aurora is coming back to work today so delilah is back in daycare.

So that gives me something to look forward to, If I  need a break or just some cuddles I can go see my baby.

"We are still going on a walk around the hospital with delilah right?" Rory asks as she finishes her hair.

"Yep, sofia got in the bus fine and shes going to her friends after school. You can pick her up right?"

"Of course I can, I'll also pick up some Chinese on the way home."

"Oh you are so amazing." I say as I give her a small kiss before resting my forehead against hers. "Love you rory."

"I love you to zona, but we have to get going if we want to do that walk with delilah" she says as she pulls away. "I'll get her bag and you get the little monster, shes in the play pen."

I go and do as I was told and go get our youngest daughter who was just chilling watching a tv show that Sofia had left on.

I turn the tv off before picking her up.

"Hey dede! Are you ready to go to daycare?" I say before starting to lightly bounce while I walk, causing her to giggle.

"Oh we have a giggly baby this morning do we?" Rory asks as she locks the door behind us.

"Mama!" Dede shouts while making grabby hands at her.

"Did she-"  rory asks staring at her daughter.

"She just said her first word"

"Oh my baby girl!" She exclaimed taking delilah into her arms. "You are growing up to fast! Next thing we know you'll be saying mommy and walking!"

"I'll take her rory, you get comfortable in the car while I buckle her in." I say taking dede back.

I gently kiss delilah's head before strapping her into her carseat and shutting the door and going to the drivers side.

"Babe?" Rory asks as I clip in my seat belt.

"Yeah?"

" i love you so much, you are  a great mom for dede and Sofia." She says quickly kissing my cheek.

"I love you too, rory and you are a great mama too!" I say as I take her hand in mine while I drive.

"When I found out that I was pregnant, my first thought was 'can I do this, can I look after a baby that I know came from the man who raped threatened to kill me.' But when she was born and opened her eyes I knew that she was all I needed in life." She tells me before squeezing my hand.

This is the first time she has ever fully told me what really happened, I knew delilah was a product of rape but I didn't know the actual story.

"That was until I met you and Sofia, I may have been cold at first but I always loved being near you and Sofia. When you asked me and dede to dinner I was cautious but I'm glad that I got to know you because you girls are the light of my life. I love you so much zona." She says before getting out of the far and walking to my door.

She opened it and helped me out before tightly wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I love you so much too." I chuckled before she kissed me.

"I want to have more kids with you one day." She mumbles as our foreheads rest against each others.

"I mean not now but when we are both ready.  I want to have a kid with your beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes.' She backs up her point.