What happened with Star

Star's pov!

I blink my eyes open, yawning. Who wouldn't, if you have to wake up at-

Wait...

What time is it?

My eyes drift over to the clock, which says 6:05.

Uh oh... Marco is NOT gonna be happy. I grab my wand and cast a spell.

"Teleport Rainbow Storm to Marco's Room!" I say. My head whirs as rainbows swirl around me. I find myself in Marco's room. I look over to his bed. He looks so peaceful...

I jump onto his bed. I feel the urge to... Sniff his hair? I pick up his pillow and whack him with it.

"Five more minutes..." He groans.
"We are five minutes LATE!!!" I shout. He sits up immediately.
"Wait... Why are you in my room?" He asks. I shrug and he pushes me out of his room. Well, time to get dressed! I run a brush through my FAB hair and put (outfit above) on. I run outside with Marco. I watch as he checks his watch.

"STAR!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME SOONER!!!" Marco asks, panicking. I just shrug.
"if elementary school ends at 5th grade, and middle school ends at 8th, what grade are we in?" I ask. Marco facepalms. "what was that for? why did you hit yourself?" I ask. He turns to me.
"that was the STUPIDEST QUESTION EVER!!!" He yells. Hurt overtakes me for a second but I cover it up by shrugging and running ahead.
I run.
And run.
And run.
I run until I can't see anybody else. When I'm alone in an alleyway, tears sting my eyes. Why do I care anyway?! He's just another earth turd anyway. Pony head was right...

Flashback

I sigh, holding the bars of the prison.
"I wish you weren't in jail, Ponyhead" I put my head down. I feel her horn poke my forehead, though.
"It's ok, I'll be out soon! When we do, we can ditch that earth turd" Ponyhead tells me.
"Why would I want to do that?" I laugh nervously, but she shoots me a serious look.
"He'll only put you down, Star!" She says. "Boys always do that..." She says. I nod, not really believing that Marco would hurt me.
"Times up, girls" a guard removes me from the jail, taking me back to earth.

End of flashback

He'd just put me down...