Chapter 23

Sara

We arrived at my fathers office and I told lads that I am gonna wait for them outside, knowing that I don't want to see my father after a mission, never.

I walked back to the car on the parking that was on the opposite side of the road.

When I reached the car I leaned on it when suddenly a pair of large hands cupped my eyes.

I wanted to turn around and kick the person but suddenly they speaks.

"miss me?"he whispers and I immediately recognize the voice. Harry Styles.

He let go off me and I turn around to him just standing there smirking. My eyes met his green once and I can't look away. You can get lost in his eyes pretty fast.

" what is a good girl like you doing here?" he asks.

"don't call me that and why I am here is none of your business" I say reaching the keys of the car from my pocket and unlocking the car.

I didn't know Harry Styles was this annoying in real life. Why? I thought he was sweet, calm and normal cute guy, but no. He's total opposite.

"your car?" he says seeming pretty shocked for some reason.

"yeah, why?" I ask him opening the car door slowly.

"um no reason, but I have to go now, see you babe!" he says and speed walk away from me. What? Ok I don't understand a thing here. But whatever. I am thinking that 16 year old me would scream now that I met Harry and other boys, but in reality they are not so sweet and like they are on the cameras. Like I said for Harry, they're the complete opposite.

I thought they'd be like sweet and everything like they said in their interviews that they like girls smiles and characters, but no they actually like their assess.

I can't say for myself the best either. A fangirl kind of, being a daughter of a mafia leader?And then I wm complaining.

I toss my thoughts off and bring a pack off cigarettes from my pocket.

While I was about to light up the one in my mouth, someone tossed it.

Great. Another annoying person.

"you will not have that when I am here" Nikolay said in a serious voice, tossing the cig somewhere than going in the car, Novak following him.

"I don't know why are you so against smoking" I said getting the lighter back in my picket and going to the car.

...

The drive was silent. I was finally home and I was super tired.

"Hi Tami, are you home?!" I shouted from the door.

No answer.

Okay I am going to text her. She would have told me where she is.

-Tami where are you? I am home. Please answer, I am worried xx

And now I can't sleep. Because she has to get me fucking worried.

...

I showered and laid on my bed.

I tried to fall asleep, but couldn't because Tamara still didn't answer me.

I am getting pretty worried because she always tell me where she's going and I do to.

...

I opened my eyes, sun. It was morning, already. It feels like a moment ago I was trying to fall asleep.

I reached my balcony door and opened it. It was  a sunny day. Pretty.

I got myself to the empty kitchen and made a coffee when Tamara bumped into the apartment.

"HELLO, WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!?" J shouted, right when she entered.

"hey, hey relax I was at Liam's" she answered, taking her heels off.

"AT LIAMS?!", "Care to just tell me, sent me a message?!" I shouted, not angry, but worried.

"hey, sorry, I was.. Busy" she said, her cheeks heating up a bit.

"busy with what?" I asked, chuckling, sarcasticly.

"you know what" she said tossing her bag at the sofa and seating with me at the table.

"okay next time just tell me where you are so I can sleep and not be worried"

"okay, I will. Sorry again" She said her cheeks bright red now. I just chuckled.

"um, right and they asked us to go with them to the cinema" she said biting apart of the banana from the table.

"cinema?" I smiled.

"yes?" she asked.

"okay, well should we go?" I asked her.

"YES, we should" she shouted a bit.

"alright, when?"

I think it's tomorrow or something but I will ask Liam again "she answered.

" okay, should have expected no informations from you. "I chuckled.

" heyy! "she pouted her lips.

I stood up and started making breakfast.

...

The day went well. It was just me and Tami and it was like a break. I have to tell it was good spending time at home, even it was a sunny day.

Tamara asked Liam and we are going to watch some new movie that they have free cards for.

Off course.

He said that it starts at seven so I had to check if father had anything planned for tomorrow.

I called him and he said that the documents aren't fully searched and that it will take some days.

I was happy about having free tim from this because if I liked this I would have stayed in the mafia, but it became boring. I almost did all off his missions before but I just decided to quit and focus on my job. I even 'quited' college for his mafia.

Now he barely calls me. And if he do I can't have an excuse for not going to mission.

Only with that he is calling me means that it's important or he doesn't have anyone for the mission beside me.

I was his best agent.

I was training from the small age. Never knowing what it is with my mum. My father said she left me to him after she gave birth.

I do and do not believe. But what can I do? Search for a women I know none about? Not even how she looks.

I can sneak and try to find something but I don't think he keeps any information of her with him.

As growing up without a mum I pretty much am like man. It's sad.

I can't help it, the brain of mine works like theirs. Sadly.

And I act all like a man.I don't care really.

//

THEREEE WE GOO

NEW CHAPTER

Sorry. Sorry. Sorry for waiting sooo fucking long.

I had a lot off school thingis lately.

Hope yall like this.

*What yall think about Sara's mom?

xx