-• Its Us Or Them Tori... The Army •-

Contains Angst!

Tori POV

i waked up, i looked around and i saw i was in Tamara's room, my head was hurting a little, but i checked so fast moving the covers to see if i haved clothes on. 

"ufff" i suspired, great i still have my clothes.

I got up and grabbed my phone i saw i haved 9+ notifications. but before i could see who was it i looked behind by the eyeless girl waking up.

"Tori?.." she said, "yeah! im here, good morning!" i said. "good morning" Tamara said rubbing her eyes. "who are you talking to?"

 she said as she got off bed and started walking up to me, but she stopped when she saw that i was talking with no one. 

"oh., well... im gonna go make breakfast, you comming?" Tamara asked. "i'll go after" i said., 

and Tamara leaved. i got to my room, alone and closed the door, then i went to sit in the bed.  Ell was with Matilda at her room.

i checked who was it. "Patricia?" i said to no one meanwhile i clicked the notification, with leaded me to the texts.. "holy-... 574 new messages.." i said. and i started reading, i saw some text that are like..

Its us or them

Hello. answer us when you can

only one month left..

when are you visiting us? we need you're things here.

the Army is so lonely without a leader, 

ik you left us in charge but this is getting harder, how can you lead this?

The Army went into a battle with the yellow base, we made them leave, but we are all hurted, we are all okay now, but the building haves some holes, maybe when you come its still kind of bad. 

we are waiting for your're appear. (Patricia writed)

Pick me up at 5  (I writed)

Oh my god, atleast my soldiers are all ok

i didnt realize but i started crying. All the memories with the group popped out in my mind,..

I DONT WANT TO LEAVE MY FRIENDS!, We haved so much adventures together... and we were childhood friends.. an insepparable friendship... that must come to a end... Tamara and me are all okay now! we can live our happy lives!

BUT YEAH! ITS US OR MY FRIENDS! I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING NOW, AND IM GRATEFUL I KILLED MY FATHER. BUT I DONT WANT TO HURT MY FRIENDS! NEITHER I WANT TO DIE WITH THE ARMY!. 

but at the same time, i really want to lead this army, its like the place where i grow up, and it can actually help me in some things..

i was crying so much, letting some sobs out, and i couldn't really breathe..

JUST DIE!

I SWEAR TO MY LIFE THAT I HAVE BEEN A GOOD GIRL! i whispered screaming

YOU DONT WANNA BE HER

i was hearing that all in my mind because i looked around and there was nobody in my room, 

THEY HATE YOU ANYWAY. SO IF YOU DIE YOUR'RE SUPPOSED FRIENDS WONT DIE AND NEITHER THE ARMY!

JUST TAKE THE REVENGE! KILL ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HURTED YOU, KILL MORE THAT YOU ALREADY DO

... "i will. for something is the army." i whispered smiling