Jung Kook (BTS)

Pairing: Jung Kook x Original Character

Type: Fluff

________

"One, two, three, four." Jung Kook muttered under his breath, throwing his body around the room in rhythmic ways.

He placed his left foot forward and dipped his body down, throwing his body into a front flip. He grunted at the impact of his feet hitting the fake hard wood floor. His eyes scanned his sweaty appearance in the mirrors that made up the walls, a displeased look on his face as work was the only thing on his mind.

He squinted his brown eyes at a figure slowly approaching him, the person sloppily placing down the pink duffle bag. He let out a surprised gasp when he saw Iris turn her head to face him. She acknowledged his gawking stare and replied with a roll of her eyes.

"So, since you never leave work to be with me... I'm your new client." Iris spoke, her fingers combing through her slightly tangled black locks.

"Iris..." He grumbled, "I told you that I'm busy- I need to work on..."

"No." She cut him off rather angrily. "You say that all the time. We've been dating for a year and I spend like two days out of a month with you!" She exasperated, her eyes fuelled with fire.

He stayed silent, starring at her as he absorbed her words. His guilty eyes averted from her face, an unpleasant emotion washing over him.

"You're always practicing, training, going on trips..." She rambled on, "and when do you ever see me!? To sleep all day and not be able to hold a conversation!" She scolded him, waving her hands in the air as the feeling of abandonment crept up on her.

"I'm sorry I..."

"No. I'm here for a lesson. Teach me." She stubbornly stated, her hands firmly placed on her hips.

He let out a sigh, a grin plastered across his full lips. He let out a deep-throated chuckle, nodding his head obediently as he slowly walked towards her.

His lean frame towered over her petite figure, whilst his hand reached out to push a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

"Okay." He complied, nodding as his cheek touched hers.

His lips ghosted against her ear, sending goose bumps on her flawless skin. She shivered in anticipation, all common sense disappearing form her as her mind turned to mush.

"Okay." She breathed, her voice weak.

He smirked at her reaction, something he knew only he could do to her. He quickly strode towards the other side of the room where the black stereo dock sat on a small bench. He clicked a random playlist and pressed play.

Yes, I do, I believe that one day I will be where I was, right next to you.

And it's hard; the day just seems so dark.

The moon and the stars are nothing without you.

And your touch, your skin, where do I begin?

He held out his hand, his other hand placed behind his back with a charming smile.

"May I have this dance?" He asked with a playful tone.

Iris giggled and placed her smaller hand in his, a smile spreading across her plump lips.

Jungkook placed his hands idly on her waist and shoulder as she placed her other hand on his waist. He smiled at the light blush on her cheeks, memories flashing through his mind of when his work didn't control his life.