Chapter 3 Is he still alive ?

I wake up the next morning to no alarm, I look at my phone and look at the time "it's 4am? Why did I wake up so early?". I sit up and look at the message Mark sent me and put it into google maps "I've made my decision" I get dressed in dark clothes to try blend in as it was still dark out. I quietly exit my room and head out the door grabbing my keys and helmet and drive off to the location, it was 2 hours away. I pull up to the place and park my bike out of sight. It's an abandoned farm shed. I get off my bike and put my helmet on the seat and sneak to the side of the building and look in a hole where a window should be. I see people walking around and see a room that seemed to be built as if wasn't really in ruins, 'that's probably where the boss or even my dad is' the thought of seeing my Dad scares me but I had to know if this is my Dad 'he shouldn't hurt me if i just walk in right?' I think to myself as I get up and he'd to the entrance and sneak in and keep to the wall trying to get to the room when I hear "Stop right there" I stand up instead of crouching. I turn to see two people with guns pointing at me "I'm here to speak with your boss" they nod and say "over there" he points to the room I thought he would be in, I nod and walk over I can see the people, there's at least 40 people here. I get to the door, open it and walk in to see him sitting on a chair in the middle of the room. "Dad? Is that really you?" the man stands up moving the person in front of me beside him "Freya? How did you find me? In your mind I should be dead, ugh that women, you, grab derrick and kill her" the people nod "wait no hold on don't jump to conclusions I figured it out, my teacher told me I shouldn't go down the same wrong path you did so I went to investigate and no one really knew if you were really dead or not so I got the coordinates where you used to do your bidding and so I came by myself to ask you, why did you leave us, what started this?" tears were starting to gather in my eyes I began to feel anger and sadness "I left because this who was I meant to become and I didn't want you to see this so yes 9 years ago I faked my own death because this need to kill people and get revenge got worse and you shouldn't have came here now you know you must become like the rest who I didn't want knowing" he points at one of the men "kill her'' my eyes widen the man grabs me taking me out of the room. "WAIT WHAT, DAD NO PLEASE NO, I'LL FORGET THAT I EVER SAW THIS PLEASE!!!" I yell at him and he ignores me closing the door in rage. The feeling came back, I felt myself losing control of my own body, rage took over. I set the man holding me one fire my eyes widened 'I forgot about this'. I run out the door as the men begin to follow. I heard my Dad yell before I left "don't come back if she's not dead or you will be sacrificed". I run to my bike, turning it on quickly and driving off without putting on my helmet. I hear the cars following me. The faster I got the more panicked I got the cars got faster and are now on either side of me 'what did i get myself into?. I'm not going to make it' then the cars push into me making me fall off my bike hitting my head then everything went black.