1

It was a day before Valentine's Day and you still didn't get asked out by anyone. "I'm going to be lonely this Valentine's Day, aren't I. Every year. Not once have I ever been asked out by anyone," you said as you got ready for bed. You were very disappointed that you didn't get to spend time with anyone on Valentine's Day. All of your friends had been asked out by someone. You would be the only one out of your friend group without a date. Anyway, you went to bed crying that you were lonely. When you woke up(10:00 a.m.), there was a knock at your door. You got up to see who it was and to your surprise, there was a smexy man standing at your door. He is so cute you thought to yourself. He was standing there with flowers in his hand, but you've never even met him before. "Is there something you need?" you asked the attractive boy standing across from you. "I wanted to wish the lonely girls a happy Valentine's Day," the boy said in a sweet tone. Though he said it in a sweet tone, you were offended. "How do you know that I don't have a valentine?" you questioned him. "I don't know, I'm just going door to door," he answered. " Well then you should ask before assuming," you said in a rude tone before almost shutting the door in his hot face 😏. "Wait!" he yelled. "What do you need?" you asked him. "Can you at least give me your number?" he asked while blushing. "I-uhm sure I guess," you added nervously. Did I finally have have a valentine?

         A.N: sorry it's short but ig ill add

           thanks to the one person reading this