11

i immediately start to panic and run out of my room.

"MOM!" i yell.

"whats the screaming for? are you okay?" she asks with concern.

"just look at this," i say quietly handing her my phone.

her eyes become wide.

"who took this?"

at this point everyone was staring at us and my mom hands my dad the phone.

"why do you think i came to you?"

the picture was of me in my room, the person taking it oddly close to the window. you would think i would notice someone there but i saw absolutely nobody.

"care to explain?"

i look at my uncle and look away quickly then go to the window and look outside but no one was there. i close the blinds and my parents show my aunt and uncle the picture. how did this person even get my number? i take my phone back and immediately go to text the triplets.

y/n
1 image
actually creeped tf out rn

nick
THATS CREEPY

chris
who took that

matt
call the cops y/n why are you texting us

y/n
first, how the hell would i know who took that
second, i dont know matt

nick
y/n you have to call the cops or something
id be screaming
is that legal

chris
why would some creep be taking pictures of you

y/n
i swear i wanna leave this place so bad

matt
that could be an excuse to leave nevada

y/n
true but should i really call the cops i feel like thats too much

chris
i dont even know

nick
thank God you werent changing

y/n
ill text the person back

———

y/n
uhm who are you and why are you taking pictures of me in my own house
read 2:54

———

y/n
they didnt answer me

*this is when i started to get nervous that id maybe be followed around places*

chris
call them

matt
yea because thats a very clever idea isnt it chris

nick
it kinda is matt

y/n
they called me three times before i got that picture

nick
definitely call back

y/n
fine i will

———

calling the number

"who are you?" i ask angrily but scared.

the person starts to laugh and hangs up. they sounded like a male but im not sure. why would they hang up if they were the one who called me repeatedly in the first place?

———

y/n
the person literally just laughed and hung up

nick
wtf

then out of nowhere my aunt bursts out laughing. i glare at her.

"you really think this is funny? ill show you fu-" i walk over to her.

"y/n, honey, let me introduce you to my son," the witch says in between her atrocious cackles.

"what?"

her son walks inside the room and smiles.

"okay, what does he even have to do with this?"

"he took that picture!" my uncles says.

i look at them with disbelief. i look over to my parents who are just as shocked as me. i scoff and shove past my cousin.

i go back to my room now that he isnt outside there anymore and go to tell the triplets what really happened. they were pissed, especially chris. i already hate this place. dont get me wrong, its beautiful, but i just miss massachusetts and my favorite people so much. theyre my absolute best friends. i cant explain with words how much i love them. i go to take a long shower. im pretty scared that he will take a picture of me during. i shake it off and get inside. i sit on the corner and look down to my feet and just listen to the water splashing against the ground as it drains the rest. i look at the small details that i never noticed. the air mysteriously got hotter and hotter forcing me to turn on the cold water. it didnt help. i get it to its coldest and im still pretty hot. i assume that its just me and turn the hot water back on. thats still really wei- is that smoke? its probably just the hot water, its not that big of a deal. then bursts in my mother yelling to get out the house quickly. i rushingly turn off the water and get out the shower putting my clean clothes hurriedly and grabbing my phone. she didnt explain what was happening and grabbed my wrist dragging me out of the house.

IS THAT FIRE?

no no no no no the necklace that chris gave to me is still in there. i get out of my mothers grasp and run to my room to grab the necklace.

"Y/N!" my mother yells but i ignore.

where is it? WHERE? holy crap i cant find it. my room slowly got hotter by the second and i still couldnt find where it was. tears started to form in my eyes. i wont leave without that necklace. it might sound silly but he gave me that before i left him. it means a lot to me so i wont let it burn along with everything else. my room slowly catches on fire and before i burned along with it, i finally find the necklace and run for the door. its half on fire so i run out quickly burning most of my right side but thank goodness it didnt touch my face. i cry in pain but manage to get out the door safely. i see the faces of my parents and run to them.

"y/n, whyd you stay in there, you sacred me to death," my mother cried.

i hold up the necklace chris gave me and she then notices that my clothes burned through to my skin. im about to flash someone like this. i quickly cover myself before someone sees me. my eyes start to flutter and i feel weak. i fall into my fathers arms and my eyes close.

"y/n? y/n wake up," was the last thing i heard before i passed out.

the burns hurt like hell. almost as if i just walked through it.

———————

as you probably know, the triplets also had a house fire so i dont know how to feel about this chapter

also no yall dont die