Clint Barton P.O.V

A/N sorry for the short chappie but whatever more is coming

daily dose of randomness: Comment your favorite name.

bye now.     XD

Nat was driving us back to the tower after she took me out to meet her sister Yelena. Yelena was quite a lot like Natasha. Tonight I was stopping by the tower to have dinner before I head home. We got there and rode the elevator up to the ninety-first floor. When the three of us got out, everyone was already sitting at the table. As I walked to the kitchen, I was meet by a teenage girl with extremely long black hair. When she turned, she jumped back, surprised by my sudden appearance.

"Tony? Who's the girl?" I called over to the table.

"That's my niece, Elizabeth. She lives here now." Tony answered.

"I'm Clint." I said as I held out my hand.  She took it and turned to the fridge. She opened it and looked around. Then she tensed up, her face a thousand shades whiter.

"Hey, kid? What's wrong?" I stepped back to be able to see the bigger picture. Then I noticed that she was staring at the eight-pack of ShipYard beer bottles. I tapped her shoulders trying to get her away from the fridge, hoping to snap her out of her thoughts. She dashed out faster than I've ever seen, other than Peitro of course. The elevator descended before I could say anything.