Hanging out

It was Saturday, you got out of bed and picked something out (any outfit for the day) (y/n POV) " I guess that's good for the day."you decided to get out of your room and make breakfast. You made pancakes, ate then got your bag and went out of the house. (Y/n POV) " I should go shopping today."

Once you got to the store and finish what you were doing...

(Y/n POV) "ok back home I should put the groceries up and the thing I bought dream." (I wonder what you got) you put the groceries up, put dreams present in your purse and went on your phone. 1 hour later... It's night time. (Y/n POV) "I probably should meet up with dream but we're would I meet him? Maybe at my spot." You were feeling a little bit nervous remembering your dream you brushed it off and was walking to your spot in the woods.

Your woods looked like this.

(Dream POV) dream was walking until he found a nice area in the forest

(Dream POV) dream was walking until he found a nice area in the forest.(y/n POV) you walked to your spot and saw a yellow figure it turned around and it was dream. You ran to him and hugged him (y/n POV) "hey dream I missed you!" Dream had a yellow tent on his face again (dream POV) " he... hey y/n I missed you too how have you been." Dream wasn't lying he did miss you. (y/n POV) " also dream why do you have a yellow tent on your face?"

(Dream POV) "I.. it's just blush" (y/n POV) " oh ok well it's very pretty." Dreams blush got a little bigger, (y/n POV) " well I got you a present I hope you like it." (Dream POV) "oh really thanks so much what is it?" You pulled it out of your purse and handed it to dream (dream POV) " wow a yellow rose it's beautiful thank you so much I'll bring you a gift tomorrow!" (Y/n POV) "it's ok you don't have to but your welcome." (Dream POV) dream know he just met you but you mean a lot to him, he just feels like he wants to protect you, hug you, kiss- (y/n POV) "hey dream do you like the moon tonight." (Dream POV) "yea it's very pretty, just like you." You blushed at the sentence. You both went to sit down on a rock looking at the stars for awhile.

Forgetting things, some minutes later you feel your eye lids get heavy and you slowly drift off to sleep. Dream notice you snoring quietly and decided to take you home. He picks you up bridal style, teleports inside your house and puts you in bed. He kiss your forehead (dream POV) "good night moon light" dream goes back to his castle, drinks a packet of blood and took care of his bats for the rest of the night.

(??? POV) " so my brother has taken a liking to this human... I think I would love to meet this human to find what my brother likes in her/him just to be safe."

( Hi readers so in this story the star sans and the bad sans are not fighting. And (???) Just wants to keep his brother safe . Any thanks for reading this story. Bye ;) )