Eli "Hawk" Moskowitz (Cobra Kai)

(She/her Pronouns this time so no they/them)

You're on your period, so you can't go in the pool, and Eli doesn't know what periods are, so both Demetri and Miguel have to tell him

"Why are you in your normal clothes Y/n?" Eli said, smiling at you, his girlfriend and seeing his two best friends, Miguel and Demetri come up to them."

"Im on my period, Eli. I can't go in the water." You tell Eli, while wrapping your arms around your lower stomach. Eli frowns in confusion, "What the hell are periods?" Eli questions while looking at both Demetri and Miguel.

The two boys sigh and shake their heads at the blue mohawk boy standing right in front of them.

"Periods are when females pee blood from thier area." Miguel explains, Demetri explains more to Eli, "Yeah they get huge cramps, they have to wear pads so they don't soak up their underwear, or they use tampons. Tampons are when they sick up something up their vagina-"

"Ok! Ok, I get it now!" Eli said, embarrassed about what Demetri said about tampons.

"What a woman's period is disturbing? Hm?" Demetri questions the poor boy.

"No its just what you said about tampons, you fucking nerd."

(I dont really know how to explain things so this imagine was a bit difficult lol. If I messed anything up, please let me know)