04

leave_me_hoe

Wake up wake up!!
Y/N!!

Me
I'm awake
What do you want?
It's weekend

leave_me_hoe

We are planning to go somewhere

Me
Go
I never asked you

leave_me_hoe

You are included stupid

Me
Huh? I don't remember agreeing to go somewhere

leave_me_hoe

Stfu and get ready

Me
Who are those we? Me and you?

leave_me_hoe
Yeah and Jisung

Me
Oh you guys are close now?

leave_me_hoe
Yeah Chan is coming too

Me
I see
But what will I do among you 3 guys?

leave_me_hoe
3? It's 4! Felix is a must

Me
Oh so many dudes

leave_me_hoe
Are you coming or not?

Me
Mom is at home

leave_me_hoe
No problem you have me

Me
Okay I'll get ready

leave_me_hoe
We are going to beach

Me
Really? Sounds great

leave_me_hoe
I'll pick you up

ME
THANKS MOMMY!

You got up from your bed and got ready. After wearing your outfit and combing your hair you went to the living room  and waited for Minho to arrive.

"Are you going somewhere?" your mom came and asked, you just nodded. "Where-" and then the doorbell rang. 

You knew it was Minho. "I'll be late mom" you said and went to open the door.

And as expected it was Minho. "Hi" he beamed. "Let's go" you said. "At least let me greet your mom" he said and tried to go inside the house.

"No need,she will start chatting with you and won't let you go" you said and dragged him out of the house.

"When did you have a car? " you asked when you noticed a car parking in front of your house.

He snorted. "It's not mine," he said and opened the backseat door. "Oh thanks what a gentleman " you said and were about to get inside.

"I opened it for myself,sat in the passenger seat" he said and went inside the car. You blinked twice before processing the fact that Chan was on the driving seat.

You went and sat in the passenger seat. Basically Felix was between Jisung and Minho which made him look like a sandwich. 

The drive was so chaotic. Felix and Jisung wouldn’t shut up for a second. They just talked about some random things.