Venena, Go!

Moving through the dark with little illumination can be seen that is lighting up the corridor. I cautiously but quickly hasten my steps as I knew my life was on a timer. It wouldn't be long until I bleed out.

As I walk and walk endlessly, I wondered how long or how much had passed since I was bleeding. Although quickly, I still can't recognize where I am, nor how huge this place is. Even if I do try to remember anything about this place due to how I don't know myself, I get no answer.

I walk, walk, walk until I saw something. I don't know what it is due to it just being a figure. I called out to it, even though my chances of hope are very slim, I hope that it is successful.

"H-hey..." I called out to the figure that is away. It's strange how I can speak fluently even though I can't remember anything about myself.

However, the choice I made, was clearly not the hope that I chose to be. The figure quickly approached me and as if like a wolf, jumped and pounced at me.

Or so how it goes for the wolf-like grotesque creature. I quickly aimed the spear's tip towards the creature's mouth which is wide open. This thing can't change direction now that it's in midair!

However, the wolf quickly reacted and as if with magical force, spun itself to the right then kicked towards its left then quickly changed directions before colliding with the wall and then jumping at me.

Surprised by the action, I somehow became instantaneously calm and swiftly moved my spear at it and thrust it before it got the chance. The wolf did the action again, but, instead of jumping off the wall, it landed a distance away, seemingly wary of my actions now. It is probably due to the fact it hadn't faced someone who managed to dodge its preemptive lunge attack.

Using this chance, I charged toward it while aiming my spear towards it. Without any assurance that it will hit, I just charged and thrust.

Using such a straightforward attack against it, the wolf creature managed to dodge by jumping to the left again. Then before quickly leaping then towards me. I'm cornered. I can't change my spear because I thrust it, even if I did, I wouldn't be able to pull back quickly. Wait, why am I thinking like this? The corridor... It's large enough!

I quickly stepped to the right, barely dodging the wolf's lunge attack then quickly spun my spear around with my right hand to change its directions before thrusting it towards the wolf's torso. The wolf was pierced in its left hip instead of the torso due to its speed.

Seeing that it's pierced down. I used the momentum to quickly pin it down to the wall and hope that my spear is strong enough to pierce throughout its entire hip without encountering any bones and being stuck to the wall.

Ah. My spear managed to break through the concrete wall and stuck itself. The wolf can't escape now at this rate. But... Where did my strength come from?

The wolf whimpers due to the pain and its inability to move due to it being pinned down by the spear. Should I make this deeper? I pushed the spear deeper against the wall, this time, I am sure that it is stuck now. The spear is made of very durable materials from what I knew so far about it due to the spear's durability to withstand the bite.

Examining the wolf, it is raggedly breathing for its life, feeling a sudden urge on seeing that it is being helpless and struggling for its worthless life, I grabbed it by the neck with both my hands and with a quick motion...

Twisted its neck and pulled it away from its body. I am not satisfied with this... As I keep getting calmer with what was happening, it then struck me. Is this what I am supposed to be? I have no idea what is happening to me, with this sudden urge to kill and destroy as if that were my second nature... It feels weird... Is this even normal when I am just trying to survive on my own in this place that I do not know of?