A day from the village

Thank goodness I almost forgot to wear the necklace... Dang it is hard to wear this thing 

*Knock Knock* Ria are you there? it's me, Joel...and they are waiting already!

Come in Joel... thank goodness you are here I needed your help...

Sure thing but what do I need to do?

I need you to help me with this necklace it is hard to wear if you don't mind...

No problem...come here...turn around my lady~

As I followed his instructions but then as he called me "my lady" I felt like a tomato right now...

Your hair my lady~

As I moved my hair aside I blushed a little, hoping that he doesn't notice it, because I am so embarrassed right now... then he slowly place the necklace around my neck... Gosh...

And they're all done... Ummm... Are you okay my lady?

I'm alright Joel... (Pov. As I hid my tomato face well this is embarrassing)

Alright if you say so my lady~ (holds her hand) come they are already waiting my lady~

oh..okay...(why does he call me "my lady"?)

later...

Mom where is Joelton?

He's just checking on Ria why?

oh no...it's nothing I'm just asking...

Alright if you say so, sweetie...

(Jake's Pov. does Joelton and Ria have a secret I must find it out and why?)

Hello everyone!

Ria dear what a wonderful dress!

why thank you Ms. Ever well actually Jake was the one who choose this dress for me...

Why jake you have such a wonderful style for her!

thank you, mom...

Ma'am excuse me but the carriage is already outside...

Alright and thank you Joelton... Everyone at the outside now...

The carriage

Where are you going Ms

Where are you going Ms. Ever?

To the village...

Yes, Ms. Ever as your command!

Alright, children listen up I will be given you an hour to shop for whatever you wanted to buy and then after that, You will go directly to the cafe where I will be staying with my friends understood?

yes, mom!

here's the money oh and please try to save some of these...

We will!