Grandma's apple pie

Ms.Ever...

Yes, Ria?

do you like to go with me later to the garden if you want to have accompanied if you wanted?

I would love to...(hugged Ria)Thank you Ria for cheering me up...

Your welcome Ms.Ever... As I hugged Ms. Ever the more I missed grandma because whenever she got sad I asked her to go with me to the garden we usually stayed there for an hour then she would place a flower on the right side of my head meaning that she is now happy I missed you, grandma...

Alright, see you later Ria...

Goodbye Ms. Ever and see you later in the garden...

As Ms.Ever leaves I immediately go to my room to change my clothes as I walk to the halls I saw Joelton waiting for me at the door of my room...

Joelton erhm I mean Joel... What are you doing?

oh well Ria I wanted to give you this I bought this from the village earlier...

As he handed me this small box which has a design surrounded by red roses as I opened the box I was shocked to see the gift...

Joel...this is such a beautiful bracelet...

this is such a beautiful bracelet

Glad you like it my dear~

but isn't this too expensive ...

oh no no it is okay no worries my dear~ plus you might need to change your clothes come on already...

As he holds my hand I hid my blushful face...God this is so awkward plus every time he calls me "My dear" I become a ripe tomato...

Alright, My dear~ it's time for you to change your clothes...

As I tried to take off my clothes then this ribbon at my back is tangled up...

I need your help...

Yes, my dear~?

Can you help me to untangle the ribbon, please...

Sure my dear~ Alright first sit in here...

As I followed his instruction...

Alright, now your hair my dear~...

As I move my hair aside and I really hate when he calls me that it just made me flustered as he slowly untangles the ribbon It just made me jolted only a little because his fingers are on my nape...

Are you alright my dear~...?

I'm alright it's just that your fingers are on my nape it just made me tickle...

Ohh... if that is so...I am sorry...

No no, it's okay...

As she hides her adorable flustered face she was so adorable I can't help but laugh secretly...