𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐞 ✵ 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝗼 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝗼

Warning/Disclaimer: fluff

Words count: 0.9k

•••

"You just have to let the delivery guy in and sign the papers. The rest, he's used to, he knows where to put the boxes."

Sitting in the middle of the store, Y/N listened with great attention to her boyfriend's instructions. She had been called dozen minutes ago in for an emergency, the owner having forgotten his promised ride with his younger brother.

"It's noted, babe. I open, sign and let him do what he has to do," she repeated to reassure him.

Shinichiro glanced around the store looking for any information he might have forgotten to point out.

"The door! Do you know how to open the second door?"

"I think I can handle a door, babe."

"You're sure I can show you-"

Before he could waste his time in a new explanation, Y/N grabbed his attention by clasping her arms around his waist.

"Don't worry, I'll figure it out. And anyway, I'll call you if there's a problem. Okay?" She smiled when he replied with a small nod "come on, now hurry up. You're going to be late"

At her words, his gaze turned to the clock whose hands were far too close to the time of the meeting he had fixed with his brother.

"I'm already late!"

Before his girlfriend could remind him that he could only blame his a little too detailed instructions, a quick peck was planted on her lips.

"I'll be quick!" Shinichiro called as he rushed out.

Y/N answered him with a wave, amused eyes following the young man. With the rush, he stumbled slightly before finally being installed on his bike.

The new employee left her stool to get closer to the bay window, the idea being that she could attend the show that was the kick of his famous 1978 Honda CB250. However, her course was cut short when the door opened to reveal a determined Shinichiro.

"It's no good." He was murmuring to himself.

"What is no good? Did you forget something?"

Her question didn't receive any answer unless her boyfriend considered a sudden languid kiss as an answer.

"That's better."

With her heart pounding, her ears burning, and her mouth half-opened, Y/N was struggling to recover from this sudden and overly dramatic display of attention.

"What's gotten with you?" She stammered her shock.

Shinichiro tilted his head to the side with an expression which innocence further embarrassed the woman "I couldn't just leave with a peck, I needed a real kiss"

How could he say that without being embarrassed? She had asked herself this question far too often since their first date, but after all, she should have been expected it after accepting one of his passionate confessions.

"You never stop" sighed Y/N which only extended his smile "You're really going to be late now"

"Ah! You're right I'm leaving!"

That's what he said and yet his legs didn't even make a feint of a movement. He actually only moved to get closer to Y/N.

"Do you need something else?" She asked, eyeing his suspicious demeanor.

"No, not really." He stared at her for a while before stealing another kiss.

"Shin!"

"I just needed one more. I'm heading out now!"

What a liar...

He had barely passed through the door that he was back, facing her, arms around her waist, and eyes on her lips that he could swear to be coated in an addictive elixir — some kind of love potion.

"Maybe one more?"

"That'll be the last one" warned Y/N, a glance at the clock, unable to not worry about his little brother waiting alone outside — a rookie mistake on her part.

The idea of putting an end to his pleasure put Shinichiro in a panic and he immediately corrected himself "I meant two more... or three if that's possible"

"Three. Is that your final answer mister Sano?"

The woman's tone had suddenly fallen. Shinichiro didn't question her and naturally entered the game.

"I would like to use my life-"

"Your brother has called: he advises you the answer corresponding to zero."

"Three is my final answer"

Y/N couldn't help the giggle escaping her lips. She grabbed his face with both hands before drawing it even closer. And so it began.

The first was of pure sweetness. A kiss that could be described as innocent, the kind that took them back to the first flings of their relationship.

The second was much bolder. The experienced version of the previous one, with a touch of malice that made them smile.

The last one was a peck. A simple touch of the lips, the favorite accident of those romantic films that rhythmed our teenage years. But it was mostly revenge for her earlier embarrassment.

"That's not fair!"

"Three was our deal so now hurry up" dismissed Y/N with a proud smile.

She was determined, he couldn't squeeze out anything from her. It was difficult to admit but these droplets were going to have to be enough to satisfy his thirst for affection.

"I'm leaving then" Shinichiro muttered, eyes glancing between the engine that was waiting for him outside and the woman whose eyes challenge each second he remained in the shop.

"I'm leaving," he repeated with slow steps that didn't even try to help him in his lie.

A look at the clock. It was no longer going to be a delay at that point. As the responsible one in the relationship, Y/N decided to join him at the entrance and push him out of the shop.

Another rookie mistake.

Indeed, the contact of her hand on his back was enough to give Shinichiro the perfect opportunity. One last kiss. This heavenly feeling on his lips his heart would cling into throughout the day, she was the only one who could offer him this blessing.

"I love you"

His smile against her lips, how was she supposed to deny him a right he had much so deserved?